Dinner with Most of Family

After finishing that day on set, RDJ had decided to take the family for a meal together as a celebration for the new movie. Of course, Chris and Sebastian had instantly agreed so they headed home so they could get ready for the dinner.

Y/N walked downstairs finally when getting changed

Y/N walked downstairs finally when getting changed. Both Chris and Sebastian were in smartish outfits too.

"Ready to get going?" Chris asked her as she finally walked over.
"We've got to be there by half past ten."  Sebastian added.
"Yep. I'm ready to get going." Y/N nodded.

They all got in their cars and headed straight off to the resteraunt that Robert had told them to go to.

When they arrived, they all walked inside.
"Hello, names?" The person at the front asked.
"Chris Evans-Stan. Sebastian Evans-Stan and Y/N Evans-Stan." Chris told the woman.
"Ah yes, a few of your other friends are already at the table. it's the table right at the back." The woman explained.

The small family headed to the back of the resteraunt.  Instantly taking seats around the table and sitting down.

The table was two sided so people were everywhere.
The seating plan went...

Anthony, Robert Downey Jr, Y/N, Chris E, Tom Hiddleston,
Chris H, Sebastian, Scarlett, Benedict, Chris P

Through the whole thing, Y/N just sat somewhat awkwardly, she was able to talk about acting however, the fact that everyone else were much older, it was harder.

She did however end up falling asleep, leaning onto RDJ's shoulder. He didn't mind though.

Chris E, ended up carrying Y/N to the car and then to bed. Setting the clock for her to wake up on time for school in the morning.