Interview

The day before was fun and everything was sorted. Around 5 times worth of acting was done.

The annoying part was she still had fake nails that she had to keep so today when she had to go to an Interview. She knew it would be annoying.

Today's people in the interview were Walker, Y/N, Tom Holland and Anthony Mackie. This would be entertaining.

"Right, so today we have some of the cast for the new Marvel Movie. Including one new member. Starting off with our famous adults. Anthony Mackie and Tom Holland!" The man yelled. The croud instantly cheered as the two walked out and sat on the a sofa each. Two sofa's. Anthony sat on the left side of the first one and then Tom sat on the other one on the right side.

"And now, the star who's currently giving Robert Downey Jr a run for his money, Y/N Evans!" He yelled, everyone clapping when she walked out, careful of her dress as she walked up and sat beside Anthony.

"Now, we have a new star for this movie, that has been in a following movie with Y/N recently. We have got the star, Walker Scobell!" He yelled. Walker walked out and to the sofa with Tom already sat on. He sat beside the older man.

The man began talking with the group before the more entertaing stuff began happening.

"So, Walker, you're close to Y/N, from what we can see on both of your Instagrams. How has it been to make a friend that you can confirm isn't using you for your fame? I mean you go to school still and obviously you're popular. So how does it feel?" The man asked.
"I mean, Y/N's got a lovely personality, we never acctuly met till we were introduced at the Deadpool premiere though. But since then, we've been messaging back and forth. Then three day's ago, we saw each other again. Even if a fucking earthquake decided to ruin our movie time before going onto set." Walker explained.
"Language." Y/N told him.
"Sorry." Walker mumbled.

"So, Anthony, you're Y/N's uncle, none biological of course, but still her uncle." The man spoke.
"Yeah, and I'm her favourite uncle." Anthony smirked.
"He's not, but he can say that all he wants." Y/N shrugged.
"Ouch." Walker smirked.
"Need some ice for that one?" Tom asked.
"Shut up." Anthony grumbled.

"Are you and Tom playing nice?" The man laughed at Anthony and Tom.
"Me and Tom are best friends." Anthony lied.
"Seating change then. Walker move and sit beside Y/N. Anthony, move and sit beside Tom." The man spoke. They did so. Walker was fine with moving but Anthony definalty did not want to move.

They continued to talk about the movie, Anthony cutting into Tom's sentences every once in a while to stop him from spoiling anything.

Without realising it, Y/N even began to bounce her leg. It was a two hour interview so the questions were getting larger and larger as they went along.

"So Y/N, you weren't meant to be in the new Avengers movie, because you ran off, right?" The man asked.
"Yeah, I got invited last minute to go back into the movie now and not later. So yeah, it was a bit of a surprise." She laughed.
"Right so Tom-" He said, going to Tom to speak to him.

Walker grabbed hold of her hand, putting his and her hand on top of her knee.
"Hm?" She mumbled to him.
"Calm down a bit, you're leg's gonna vibrate off at this rate." He told her.

The croud instantly began pointing the hand holding out. Instantly getting the man, Tom and Anthony to look over at them.

"Oo, do you two have something to share?" He asked.
"No, we're just holding hands. Like normal kids." Walker stated.
"Normal kids, sure." Anthony rolled his eyes, but sent her a glance as if to see if she was alright.

They continued to ask questions, ignoring that Walker never let go of her hand. But thankfully it soon ended and they walked out.

"Are you alright?" Anthony asked her straight after.
"Just got a bit anxious, that's all." She told him.