Back to Work

Y/N and her small family had a lovely christmas before going back to work on sets.

Chris had gone to another set because he was acting in it, while Sebastian went to another. Y/N went to the same she was on before Christmas to finish up the movie she was in with Liam.

"Morning." She spoke to one of the other actresses as she walked into her trailer. Y/N instantly got herself changed before sitting down at her vanity to get her makeup sorted.

She had a bit of acting through the day alone and with the adults but since most of the kids on set were at school. Either way, she didn't mind. She was in her trailer when she was told the others were ariving on set.

There was suddenly a knock at the door and her manager walked in.
"Good morning Y/N, how are you fealing?" She asked.
"Great, how was your Christmas?" Y/N asked.
"Amazing, how was yours? First Christmas with Chris and Sebastian." She explained.
"It was great." Y/N smiled.
"Well, we're recording you and Liam dancing today, for the little peak into your relationship and the story. Get dressed into this and meet up in the studio." She said, handing her a white dress.

She nodded, going to get dressed while looking over the dance. It was one they had learnt for the movie but it wasn't going to be in the movie.

She walked into the studio and was instantly pulled into a hug with Liam.

"Hey Liam." She smiled.
"Hey Y/N how are you?" He asked.
"Good, you?" She asked.
"Great, I get to dance with you." He smiled.
"Let's get it recorded so we can get acting then." She smiled.
"Deal." He nodded.

Time - 0: 02 - 2:49

"Great you two, it's going to be sent to each of you, we want it posting on each of you're Instagrams and social media's." The director told them as they went to work, sending the videos to Liam and Y/N while also posting it themselves.

(Video)

///// : Y/N and Liam have been working hard on their musical. Going on about how a young relationship works. Through liking another who isn't as kind and always going back to the relationship with your soulmate. The connection between these two actors + Dancers has been amazing.

Username: Look at how much chemistry they have!

Username: This is adorable.

Username: It's like Bucky Barnes always getting trapped in Natasha's legs. I don't think Liam's upset about that though.
|
Username: Y/N's 12 and Liam's 13. let's not make sexual comments.

Username: look at how easily Liam pick's Y/N up!

Username: This dance would be terrible in the real life, he looks up her skirt way too many times.

Username: I cant wait for this movie.

Username: When I look into the movie, it says that Liam fight's with another boy for Y/N's love, I wonder who they chose.
|
Username: It doesn't say much about him, but he's apparently called Jake.

(Video)

LiamOfficial: I've been really lucky to be able to act and dance with the amazing actress, Y/N Evans. We're both staring in a new movie and I'm amazed on how great she acctuly dances. Check the video out and perhaps the movie when it comes out.

MotherHen: I'm so proud of you Liam, I'm glad you've found such an amazing friend that you're aloud to act with. Oh and remember to do your homework.
|
LiamOfficial: Thanks mom, and it's done.

Username: He's still calling her a friend, but they should totally be more! Do you see the romance in their dance?

Username: Amazing.

Username: Their dances are fit for them.

Username: Waiting for Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan to notice the dance.
|
Username: They've seen it on Y/N's page.

(video)

Y/Nofficial: I was thankfully able to play a new role in a romance musical. This is a little sneek peak of Me and Liam's connection while dancing. This is for now, but on the trailer you'll see more dances and more romance. Check out the movie when it comes out for more!

chrisevans: Your doing amazing kiddo.

itssebastianstan: Amazing dance kid's. But watch where you're looking, Liam.

RobertDowneyJr: I'm honestly quite excited to see all the dances if this is the connection that's going on in it.

ChrisHemsworth: Not going to lie, this is pretty good.
|
Y/Nofficial: That hurt.

Username: This is amazing honestly.

Username: I can't wait for this movie.

Y/N and Liam got back to acting since they wanted the whole thing to be done by the end of the week.

They however ended up staying till nearly midnight because of the fact they were so close to finishing. They thankfully finished everything which surprised everyone.

"We'll check these scene and you can go home." The director spoke to the two.
She walked over to the sofa and laid down on it, texting her dad that he could pick her up in twenty minutes.

"Tired?" Liam asked, lifting her head before sitting down and lowering her head down on his lap.
"Kinda yeah... Woke up early... It's pretty late already." She stated.
"Well you're doing amazing." Liam smiled.
"Thanks." She smiled, closing her eyes and just taking in the moment.

They sat there for ten minutes, already to the point that Y/N was passed out asleep.

"Right, you two are set to go home, we'll contact you both in two days with the trailers." The Director spoke.
"Yeah, Y/N's dads will be here in ten minutes so I think we'll stay here for a bit." Liam smiled.
"She's asleep, isn't she?" The director asked, motioning to Y/N's quiet form.
"Yeah, she passed out a bit ago." Liam laughed.
"Right." He nodded.

When Sebastian got to the set, he was clearly tired but he walked over to where they were.

"She's asleep, isn't she?" He asked.
"She is." Liam nodded.
"I've got her, thanks for letting her sleep." He smiled, picking her up bridal style. "She'll see you soon." He smiled before taking her home.