Premiere - 1/2

"And finally, the stars themself of Deadpool 4, Ryan Reynolds and Y/N Evans!" A woman yelled into the mic.

Two assistants helped Y/N and Ryan out before letting them both join together and head off in different directions.

"Miss Evans!" A reporter asked.
"Yes sir?" Y/N spoke, walking over.
"Mind if we ask some questions on your character?" He asked.
"Sure." Y/N nodded.
"So, you're working with Deadpool, and he obviously swears a lot, then again, Ryan Reynolds swears a lot in his life also. He's worked with Walker Scobell, have you met him?" He asked.
"Ah yeah, me and Walker.... We haven't acctuly spoken, but we're the same age of course. But I do plan to talk to him very soon for the next movie." She explained.
"New movie?" He asked.
"Ah yes, oh shit, never mind that, Ignore I even said that!" She explaned. "Sorry for my language, Ryan's not the best influence." She laughed.

"Ok so you've met Walker, he's a new actor kind of, how do you feal about you and him fighting for Ryan's attention?" He asked.
"Well, it doesn't seem like we're fighting. We haven't even met. Ryan's like my fun uncle whereas for Walker, if he sees Ryan as his father figure, then he can have that position." She smiled.
"I acctuly just got told Walker is here so he's on his way to join the interview. Shall we continue?" He asked.
"Of course." Y/N nodded.

Y/N continued to talk with the interviewer until the man smiled and waved at someone at someone behind her, she moved to see the certain famous boy, Walker Scobell.

"Hey, I'm Walker Scobell, nice to meet you." He smiled to her, going to shake her hand.
"Y/N Evans." She smiled, shaking his hand.

"Well, you two have met, that's a good thing. So Walker, have you heard of Y/N before?" He asked.
"Yeah I have. She's been famous all her life, it's hard not to see her out of nearly sixteen movies in her life." He smiled.
"Y/N have you heard of Walker before now?" He asked.
"Well, I watched the Adams Project, which I adored. Then, Secret Headquatres. I don't know if he played in anymore, but I've watched those." She shrugged.
"Your both in the same year, but Walker, your almost a year older. Walker your in Middle School but Y/N, your not, you do private school. Now you've met, you're going to be friends I assume? How does it feal to have a friend that's the same age as you and almost as famous?" He asked.
"Already feals fucking great." Walker spoke.
"Language. And yeah, sounds great." Y/N smiled.
"Like father like daughter I assume. Thank you for your time, I assume you have the movie to go watch, enjoy." He smiled.

Walker put his hand forwards for her to take which she did. They then walked together, hand in hand to where the movie was going to be shown.
When Ryan saw his two 'kids' he instantly walked them in. When getting in, he sat in the middle of the two, watching the movie while also making fun of his own acting. Walker had done the same too, but he was making fun of Ryan as if he was a child also.