Y/N Horror Movie

Y/N had gotten back to her trailer after having her interview. Chris and Sebastian were still on set and she had nothing else to do for today.

Y/N however got an idea almost instantly as she was sat there. She got herself up and quickly changed into a sort of dance outfit before rushing off towards the spare studio. It was usually used to practice their fighting before they filmed it. Either way, she set up her camera and then picked out a song to dance with.

She looked at the door, noticing Walker there however ignored him for the moment. She sorted her camera again before starting the song and then rushing to stand in position.

Watch 0:10 till the end

After finishing, Walker instantly burst out with claps.

"That was amazing Y/N!" He smiled.
"Thanks Walker." She nodded to him. "How come you came to watch me then?" She asked.
"Oh! That was what I came for." Walker realised, however handed her his jacket. She smiled and put it on. "Your manager called, said you had another person asking for you to be in their movie." He explained.
"Last minute." She sighed. "Well I gotta get going. Thanks for telling me." She said. "I'll return the jacket to you when I can." She smiled.
"No need. Keep it." He smiled, watching as she ran off to go change to meet her manager.

" He smiled, watching as she ran off to go change to meet her manager

She then wore Walkers jacket over it. However then had to run to where her manager was.

It was two seconds before she was in a car and heading off to some sort of set. She had no idea what.

They soon arrived at another part of the town before heading inside the large building.

"Y/N Evans! Hey! Thank heavens you could come last minute." A man spoke, rushing over.
"Can I get told what I'm doing here?" She asked.
"Oh shit! Sorry. Well we kind of wanted you to be part of our horror movie. So your here to start filming that." The man told her.
"But I'm already fimling the Marvel Movie. I've got a month more for that." She sighed.
"Your filming both." Her manager smiled.