Dancing for No reason

Y/N had finally got an email from her producer, asking if she'd go on a small show and dance as a 'star guest' sort of thing. She of course said sure, mainly because she had nothing else to do. The only bad thing was that she would have to travel to Canada for it.

"Dad, I've been invited to an event in Canada. I was wondering if I have permission from you to go?" She asked.
"As long as someone's going with you." Chris told her, kissing her forehead.
"How many day's will you be there?" Sebastian spoke from the kitchen.
"Well, I only know about one of the dances, but you never know." She shrugged.
"That's fine." Sebastian smiled.
"Thanks." She smiled.

It was three days later that she got on the plane and got to the event she was going to be at. She got her outfit done by one of her makeup artists. She had brought all of those she had hired since the whole movie cast wouldn't be there till she returned.

"Miss Evans, thank you for coming." A woman spoke, walking over before shaking her hand.
"It's good, it's a nice break from acting." She smiled, tightening her skirt a bit more.
"You look lovely." She smiled.
"Thanks, am I on next?" She asked.
"Yes, but we don't know if this is the only one we'll ask for you to help out with." The woman explained.
"It's good, I've cleared a week out for this." She smiled.
"Good Luck out there." She smiled.

When they say the girls name just change it to 'Y/N Evans'

She walked off stage and smiled, she did herself well in her opinion. Apparently one of the assistants had recorded it and sent it straight to Chris and Sebastian who weren't able to come in the end off.

"Miss Evans, we might have one more dance we ask for you." The woman spoke, walking over.
"Sure, what is it?" She asked.
"A dance for one of the studios. They're quite a big fan of you, your dances and your acting." She explained.
"Sure, when and where?" She asked.

She was given all of the information.

Three days later she got to the small studio and walked in, being greeted instantly by a man who seemed happy she was there.

"Welcome Miss Evans, we were so happy to hear you were coming!" He smiled.
"It's good, how about you tell me about your team?" She asked.
"Well, if you check out this video of them, when it's done, we should be ready for you." He smiled, handing her an ipad before leaving.

(Take me to Church by the Dream Creative // JAKE PERCEY)

She smiled, watching how so many people worked together to make sure an amazing dance. Hearing a cheer from inside followed by her name, she walked inside the small studio, walking to the middle with a smile to the large amound of people. Most being older than her.

She did her dance however since there is already videos on this story already I won't do another.

When the week came to an end she began her way home. She had other requests including her own music video. It was an option, however she hadn't accepted it and she hadn't deny'd it yet.

She finally got home later than expected, however it was fine since Sebastian and Chris had just praised her dancing when she got home.