Corrupted.

Y/N had settled into the house nearly instantly after being shown her room she'd be staying in during the movie.

She liked the room but it was right next door to the youngest child's room

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

She liked the room but it was right next door to the youngest child's room. It would get tiring.

It was however the first day on set. She walked downstairs to where Ryan's wife Blake Lively was making breakfast.

"Fuck fuck fuck." Ryan mumbled, walking into the kitchen, grabbing two breakfast bars, walking out, grabbing Y/N's wrist and heading straight out to the car. Handing her the breakfast bar on the way.

"How come we're rushing?" She asked.
"We're late on set." He spoke while driving, also eating at the same time.

They got to set in a small amount of time surprisingly. However she wasn't judging. They got there and instantly Ryan took her hand before leading her.

It was a producer that grabbed her nearly instantly as she got to the trailer.

"Hello there Y/N, its great to finally meet you." He spoke, shaking her hand.
"It's great to meet you too sir." She smiled back to him.
"Ryan taking care of you I presume?" He asked.
"Yeah, it was fun being around other kids for once." She smiled.
"Not exactly your age, but they're not famous and can't understand your fame, must have been nice." He smiled to her. "Anyways, theres an outfit in your trailer. We're starting it off from where you left off again in the last movie you played as Y/N Barnes. Meet us on set 5 in twenty minutes." He told her.
"Alrighty." She nodded, going into her trailer to change and everything.

When she was done changing and doing her hair, she moved to set 5. She looked over at Ryan who was already in his Deadpool suit. Surprising right? He does acctuly wear it when they're starting to make the movie. It's so it's made quicker.

Her outfit.

She walked over to Ryan who instantly put his hand on her shoulder

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

She walked over to Ryan who instantly put his hand on her shoulder.
"Great, your ready!" He smiled.
"Yep." She nodded.

"Y/N! Come on you gotta read this so we can start!" The director yelled. She waved at Ryan before rushing over to read the script.

In less than ten minutes she did her first scene which was coming to where Deadpool lived. But then there were moved onto an actual street for the scene she meets Deadpool. Of course though, Police were around but hidden for security purposes.

"Ready you two?" The director asked.
"Yep!" They both shouted like children.
"Right then. Three, Two, One, Action!" He yelled.

"Ah! Helllloooo there." Deadpool spoke, jumping down beside where she was stood.
Y/N instantly stepped back. "Watch it!" She yelled.
"Woah, a pretty little face like yours knows how to shout?" He spoke. "Teenagers, never know how to behave." He spoke.
"I'm not even a teenager." She spoke, rolling her eyes.
"Your an adult?" He asked. "Noo!" He spoke in a shocked voice.
"No you idiot!" She sighed.
"Woah there." Deadpool spoke, putting his arm on her head. "So who're you, you're not from around here." He stated.
"I'm An Avenger... Just decided to take a break." She shrugged.
"Avenger?" He asked.
"Do you not know what they are?" She asked.
"I do... But... Your 12 didn't you say?" He asked.
"Yeah." She nodded.
"Holy Crap! Shit sorry I shouldn't swear... FUCK! No wait, crap! No! Fiddle sticks." He sighed when he finally stopped.
"Language." She stated before turning and leaving.

"And cut! Well done Y/N, adding some Captain America into that." He smiled. "Amazing, you both can rest for five minutes while we get the next scene set up. Y/N, read the next script." He told her.