Proposal

"Sebastian...." Chris mumbled, looking at him.
"I guess she beat me to telling you." Sebastian sighed.
"So you were gonna propose?" Chris asked.
"Well I was gonna, I still am." Sebastian smiled, getting something from his pocket.

Y/N instantly pulled out her phone to record.

"Chirs topher Robert Evans..." Sebastian spoke. "I've loved you bacicly since I first met you. And I've loved you ever since." He spoke, getting down on one knee, pulling a ring out infront of him. "So will you do the honours of being my husband?" He asked.
Chris looked at his daughter who nodded, before Chris smiled, nodded, pulling Sebastian up in a hug before kissing him. In that time, Sebastian pulled the ring onto his hand.

Y/N instantly posted the video of the whole prososal onto both YouTube and Instagram.

(Video)

Y/Nofficial: Well done to my amazing dad's on their newly proposal! Can't wait for their wedding. I better get a younger sibling.

RobertDowneyJr: Well done to the old couple! And don't bet on siblings kiddo, I think they've got enough with you.

Scottevans: And why wasn't I invited to this proposal?

Username: What would be the last names for everyone?
|
Y/Nofficial: Probably Stan-Evans for all of us.

Username: Congradulations!!

The comments on YouTube seemed to be quite similar, so she just appriciated her family. She now had a caring family. What else did she need?