Runaway

Y/N was sat on her bed, putting all of her stuff in her suitcases. She just said that it was so her stuff was sorted and the room was tidy.

"Come over here baby." Mark spoke.
"No thanks." She rolled her eyes.
"Come. Over. Here." Mark spat.
"No. Stop being so forceful." She told him.

(I don't like mensioning abuse so this is one out of two points that I'm going to skip slightly. Let's just say Mark hit her quite a couple times and her 'parents' didn't even bother coming up to see what was going on.)

"Now, Y/N, will you listen to me?" Mark asked.
"What? For you to bloody hit me again?" She asked.
"Watch your attitude." Mark spoke, pushing her onto the bed before crawling above her.
"Your parents want kids, and I plan to make sure they get that." He told her.
"I don't want kids! I'm twelve!" She yelled to him.

(Right so this is the 2nd one out of the two of the parts I won't write. Bacicly he had tried to undress her however, got kicked right to the 'you know where' before she got herself up, grabbed her backpack and pulled it on. Then she grabbed her two suitcases before rushing out of the house.)

With her two large suitcases, which had everything she owned as well as her laptop. She rushed to Ryan's home.

Thankfully, when her parent's car went past her, she was able to hide. She however got to Ryan's home safely, going straight to the front door and knocking.