Prank

The first day back as a family was honestly the better of the days return. Other than being given the opportunity to bacicly sleep with her parents as well. Every child's dream before they get too old. Being aloud to just cuddle in a large bed with two warm bodies, of two people that you apsoluty love. It was a dream come true. But now, they were actually awake and able to go back to what they usually did.

Before Y/N had gone for her one year adventure to Canada, where she got to act in tons of amazing episodes, she was waking up early, and heading to school before her dad's had even woken up. And then returning back home, to her parents still being at work. So waking up, the next day, and having her two parents still there, it seemed amazing.

"Dad. Papa." She whispered. They didn't wake, so that didn't help of course. She had quickly found an idea to do what she had done, nearly the first time she had moved in with Chris. Prank them of course. She carefully got herself up, thankful that both of her parents moved around in their sleep. It usually meant that both of them ended up nealry off the bed, facing different ways completely.  So with a bit of effort, she got up and headed to their bathroom. Grabbing their cups in the bathroom and filling them with water.

Y/N then went straight back into the bedroom and to her dads, crouching on the edge of the bed before throwing the cups of water all over the two. A cup each. She didn't suspect it would be a lot, but when the water had ended up on them. It turned out to be quite a lot in fact. As soon as she had noticed that, she jumped off of the bed and straight under it. Of course her dad would know that she was there.... But let's be honest, he probably forgot she had returned home just last night.

"What the heck... Do we have a leak?" Sebastian asked.
"No... It would be soggy in the roof." Chris answered instantly.
"Then how do we have water on us?" Sebastian asked. "Is Y/N back?" He asked.

This was just prooving the fact that they had been stupid when they woke. Duh