The second painful Morning with 'Family'

When Y/N woke up, it was due to a knock at the door.

"Morning Love birds. Time to get up. Here's your outfits." Her mother spoke, placing the outfits down on the table.
"Come on Baby, time to get ready." Mark said, getting himself up.

Y/N sighed, grabbing her outfit before going to the bathroom, locking the door to change her outfit.

She walked out and saw Mark in a matching outfit. She just rolled her eyes and went downstairs.

"Y/N, you've got an Interview in around fifteen minutes

"Y/N, you've got an Interview in around fifteen minutes. So eat up and get into the car." Her father told her.
"Right." She nodded, sitting down to eat her cereal.
"Mark will be going with you to the Interview." Her mother pointed out.

After eating, all of them got back in the car on their way to the interview. She had no idea what interivew it was though. Her mother didn't exactly let her know.

"Mother, what interview is this?" Y/N asked.
"God knows. It's just an interview to talk to you." Her mother explained.
"And I'll be with you too!" Mark told her.
"Yay. Great." She spoke sarcastically.

Soon they arrived at the place and she noticed paparazi outside. She grimanced.