Day with Family

Of course, despite them not knowing it was her, of course, Y/N waited their confusion out.

"Maybe it was just us, it probably wasn't anything." Sebastian explained.
"Maybe...." Chris spoke, slightly confused.
"Or just become smart." Y/N muttered, army crawling out of the gap under the bed. Suddenly a pair of hands went around her waist before she was pulled up on the bed.

"Dad!" She cried out, laughing.
"Hey there kiddo." Chris smiled, hugging her tight.
"Hey dad." She smiled, cuddling her face to his chest. "Can we have some ice cream now?" She asked.
"Sure kiddo." Sebastian laughed.

The trio got up and headed off towards the kitchen before Y/N and Chris sat down. Sebastian having offered to do the ice creams.

"Cones or bowls?" Sebastian asked.
"Cone!" Y/N stated.
"Cone." Chris piped up from checking his emails.

Sebastian nodded, grabbing the cones from the fridge and then the ice cream from the freezer. He then grabbed the ice cream scooper, putting it under some warm water before starting to scoop ice cream into each cone. He carefully gave one to Chris and Y/N before throwing the ice cream back in the freezer and the cones in the fridge, he then sat down to enjoy his.

"So when did you get back home?" Sebastian asked her.
"Earlier this morning, but we all fell asleep." She explained.
"That explains a lot." Chris sighed. "Sorry kid, we've got bad memory after sleeping." He added.
"It's good." She shrugged.
"Excited for the release of your first two seasons?" Sebastian asked.
"Really excited. " She grinned. "I really can't wait to see what they've done to it." She added.
"Heard they made you amazing." Chris told his daughter.
"Really?" She asked.
"Your already amazing, so I don't know how it's possible." Sebastian spoke, walking past her and instantly kissing her on the forehead.

"I'm going up to do some w-" Y/N was interupted by her dad, grabbing her shoulders.
"Nope, we're having a family movie day." He told her.
"Okay.." She smiled before following them into the sitting room.