Premiere Day

Chris and Y/N were getting ready for the Premiere today, Chris was wearing a blue suit and Y/N wore a dress, as followed.

Just imagine it on your 11 year old body

"So, you going to share with me the idea of the dress?" Chris asked, braiding Y/N's hair in a fish tail braid.
"You'll know about it when everyone else does, Dad." She laughed.
"Fine, but I'm not happy I don't get told yet, sweetheart." Chris said, kissing the top of her head.
"When's the car getting here?" She asked.
"At any point now." Chris explained.

They were sat there for five minutes till her phone began ringing, she picked it up and accept it.

"Hello Y/N how are you? You and Chris ready for tonight?" She heard her manager speak.
"We're ready, what's the call for?" Y/N asked.
"Your character." The manager spoke.
"Am I being killed off?" She asked.
"No, but something is happening to your character." The manager sighed.
"Speak." Y/N sighed.
"Apparently, Marvel is getting quite a bit of attention for adding you to the set." Your manager explains.
"What sort of attention?" Y/N questioned.
"Good attention, they want more of you, even if they haven't yet seen your character." Your manager spoke. "However, they also feal like your next movie should show you going through some stuff. That's what's going to happen. The new set is going to be decided this week for your new movie. I'll be sending you all of the information tommorow." She explained.
"Wow, thank you." Y/N smiled to herself.
"I'll be off, have fun kid." She spoke, hanging up.

"What was that about?" Chris asked, pulling on his shoes.
"They've set up my next movie." She smiled.
"Marvel?" Chris questioned.
"Yup." She smiled brighter.
"That's great, guess your not being killed off then." Chris laughed. "Now come on." He told her, taking her hand as they walked out to the car that had just pulled up. She got in the right side, due to it not being on the road when they arrive, and then Chris got in the left side.

"What's happening at the Premiere tonight?" She asked.
"Well we start of with the red carpet for maybe two hours I believe, although we're going to be on for around an hour. Then the cast is watching the movie, well everyone that wants to, followed with a small party for the cast to go to. Then I think that's all for today. We have a Q&A sort of thing tommorow." Chris explained to her.

She watched as the driver got closer to the flashing lights. She sighed, patting down her dress. When the driver came to a halt, Chris got out before moving around and opening the door for her, taking her hand to help her out, they then however got seperated for pictures.

She stood for pictures, making a small smile to the camera's. She saw her dad so made her way over to him as he was posing for cameras. She stepped beside him, smiling at the camera.

"Y/N! Can you explain your dress? You usually wear outfits matching your character, mind explaining this one?" A woman with a mic asked.
"My dress today represents my characters brother. Bucky. The arm being covered represents his metal arm." She explaiend.
"But his left arm is the one with metal, that's your right arm." She spoke, confused.
"That's because Y/N, the character is Bucky's other half, meaning it needs to be the opposite." She smiled.
"And why is the dress red?" The woman asked.
"I can't explain, you'd need to watch the movie." She smiled.

Chris smiled, putting his arm around his daughters waist for the pictures. However as fifteen minutes came, Sebastian had walked over. Quite like her, she had convinced him to wear a custom red suit. It was a normal red and white suit but with one of the sleeves completely off on his right arm. Chris nodded to Sebastian before walking off, leaving Sebastian to take his place with his hand around her waist.

She found that a lot more camera's were on the two main characters. Both Sebastian and Y/N however kept up with the pictures.

"Sebastian! How does it feal having Y/N as your sister in this movie?" Someone asked.
"It's wonderful. Y/N's such a great kid." Sebastian smiled. Y/N just leant her head against his arm, letting the camera's flash more and more. She was snapped from her daze when she noticed Tom Holland has arrived.

"I'm going to go take photo's with Tom." She smiled, watching Sebastian nod before she headed over to Tom, mainly so he didn't blab about the movie.

"Hey Tom." She smiled.
"Hey Y/N, you look nice." He smiled.
"You too. Mind if I stay with you? Dad's off taking photos." She sighed.
"I don't mind." He nodded to her, letting her take his arm.

They walked around together, taking photo's and answering questions. Y/N working hard to make sure Tom shut up about the movie when it got important.
They soon however made their way to where the movie would be. She saw Chris so she said goodbye to Tom before making her way to her dad.

Chris smiled to her, taking her hand as they walked into the room. She smiled, realising quite a lot of actors walked off away from the room, none of them acctuly liking to watch themselves act. Honestly, she couldn't watch the movies she was in when she was younger, but she didn't mind at the moment. She cringed a lot instead.

The movie went well and she found that you could definatly see the father in Steve when around her on the screen.
When the movie was over, they got out and into the car to the adress for the party. They got there after they made a quick stop at Starbucks, Y/N wanting an ice coffee.

"Robert!" She smiled, running over and hugging the man.
"Hey kid, your looking great!" Robert smiled.
"Thanks." She spoke, looking around a moment.
"Who're you looking for kiddo?" Robert asked her.
"Sorry..." She mumbled.
"What's wrong?" Robert asked.
"I'm kind of use to my parents being here... They were usually alright during the premiere's..." She sighed.
Robert went to say something, however seeing the tears falling from her eyes, he stopped, his eyes wide.
"I'm Sorry... I'll be back..." She mumbled before running out of the room.

Chris walked over to Robert, confused.
"Why's my daughter just run out?" Chris asked.
"She was talking about how she wasn't use to not seeing her parents here anymore... She was crying when she ran out." Robert sighed.
"I'll go find her, but I'll take her home after." Chris stated, walking off to go find his daughter.

He found her quite quickly, sat on the floor, crying. He just simply walked over, pulled her into his arms, picked her up and carried her to the car. Whispering for her to calm down. Chris sat in the car for ten minutes before she fell asleep in his arms, finally calmed down.

They got home, which he thanked the driver before going inside, tucking her into bed, closing the curtains, kissing her head and then going to bed himself. (Closing the door a little less today)