Premiere 2

When the car arrived, Y/N stepped out of the car, waving to the paparazi as lights flashed at her.

Y/N just walked, waving, smiling too.

"Miss Y/N, what is the meaning for your dress?" A woman asked.
"Watch the movie to find out." Y/N explained, continuing to walk.

"Miss Y/N, hows your relationship going with Walker?" A reporter asked, shoving a mic to her face.
"it's going well, our relationship is perfect." She smiled.

She walked forwards, posing slightly for the camera.

"Hey Y/N." She heard before a hand wrapped around her waist, she looked and saw it was Tom Holland.
"Hey Tom." She smiled, leaning into him. Their sister brother relationship showing. Seeing as they had a sister and brother relationship in the movies.
"How are you today? Glad you're missing school?" Tom asked.
"Kinda yeah. I always wanted to go to school, but it get's boring after a while." She shrugged.
"Well it's nearly Christmas, so that must be fun." Tom smiled.
"Yeah, another year to spend with my dads." She shrugged.
"Well, Walkers with you this year, isn't he? That must be fun too." He told her.
"Yeah, I guess that'd be fun." She shrugged.

Tom and Y/N continued posing for pictures together until Anthony Mackie stole her, with a few comments to the Holland.

Anthony just spoke with her about her relationships with Walker, however other than that, they just posed for pictures as uncle and neice.