Off Back Home

When Y/N woke up one she got instantly out of bed and changed into her outfit she had planned out for that day. She then packed away her last sorts of things before quietly making her way downstairs so the children wouldn't hear her and therefore wake up.

"Morning kiddo, here, a breakfast bar and an ice coffee

"Morning kiddo, here, a breakfast bar and an ice coffee." Ryan spoke.
"Thanks." Y/N smiled, taking the two items while following him to the car since he grabbed her Suitcase.

She threw the wrapper away from her breakfast bar before getting  in the car.

"So, you excited to finally go home again?" Ryan asked randomly.
"Yeah, we've all been separated a lot. It'll be good to finally be back together." Y/N explained.
"Well your dad's are apparently excited to see you again." Ryan smiled to her.
"I will however miss you." Y/N smiled to Ryan.
"Yeah, I'm your favourite uncle, that's why." He smiled.
"RDJ would fight you for that position." She smirked.
"I would totally fucking fight him." Ryan smirked.
"I'd pay to see that." She laughed.

When they got to the place, the airport. Ryan pulled her into a hug after giving her luggage to someone.

"I'll miss you kid, but I'll be in contact with your dad's. Okay?" He asked.
"I'll miss you too Ryan." She smiled, hugging him before running off to get in the plane that she was currently running late to go to.

"First Class. Follow me please miss." The woman spoke before leading her to her seat. She was then left to her own accord.