Y/N's bored day

Chris was talking with someone and laughing his head off, grabbing his left boob.

"Calm down dad, you're gonna have a heart attack." She stated.
"Kid's right." Sebastian stated. Chris just laughed at Sebastian, grabbing his left boob also.
"The internet's left boob grab is right." She rolled her eyes, walking away.

She walked up to her bedroom and grabbed out her phone, wanting to watch something. On YouTube she found a video posted just an hour ago with the title.

"Anthony Mackie's opinion on Famous Actress Y/N Evans!"

Y/N smiled at the video and clicked it, knowing it was going to be entertaining. She just clicked on full screen, sorting out her airpods and listening/watching the video.

"So Anthony, you've spoke a lot about Tom Holland." The woman spoke.
"We're talking about Tom again? I've delt with him enough on the new movie! He's on two assistants and even more bloody juice boxes!" He explained.
"Well, today, we're going onto talking about a certain child that you don't talk about. You usually dislike the younger ones on set." He spoke.
"We talking about Mini Dorito?" Robert piped in.
"My interview, not yours." He stated. Robert just shrugged and walked off.

"Quite like Robert said, it's about Y/N." The woman spoke.
"Ah the kid." Anthony nodded.
"How come you don't speak about her a lot?" She asked.
"Because the kid and me don't really know each other too well, we of course have a scene together soon and we have an interview together soon, however I've only seen her on set of her own movie and she's usually quite busy." He explained.
"So you don't get much time to talk?" She asked.
"We've spoke around three times, but honestly she's much better than Tom Holland." He explained.
"Heard she has her own assistants." She spoke.
"Well Y/N's been famous since she was a newborn, she needs assistants, shes more famous than most of us. However, she ditches them most of the time." Anthony laughed.
"Are you closer with her because she's the daughter of Chris and daughter figure of Sebastian?" She asked.
"That's one thing. I know both of them two would kill me if I hurt her fealings." Anthony laughed.
"And what would you tell her if she was watching this now?" She asked.
"Well she's not here live because she's on set today. However I guess if she was watching I'd say see you tommorow on set. We get a bit of an uncle and neice time on set." He spoke.
"So we can look forwards to that." The woman smiled.

The screen showed 'Robert Downey Jr's opinion'

"So Robert, you're a close friend of the Evan's." The woman spoke.
"I am. The Dorito's are a very close friend." Robert nodded.
"What is your opinion on the famous actress Y/N?" She asked.
"I love the kid, she's such an angel." He smiled.
"Are you like her on set uncle?" She asked.
"Definatly." Robert laughed.
"What would you tell her if she was here?" She asked.
"Get back to work." Robert stated.

The screen showed 'Tom Holland's opinion'

"So Tom, what do you think about the youngest set member, Y/N?" The woman asked.
"I love her, she's an apsolute amazing actress, then again she's been one all her life wheras all of us have been since we got out of school or in school. But yeah, little to no mistakes. I love acting with her." He smiled.
"So what would you tell her now if she was here?" She asked.
"Probably... I don't actully know, but I'll see her on Monday for set anyways." Tom smiled.

She laughed, going to the comment section. Her YouTube was already public and accepted, so people knew it was her. All that was on it however was a few prank videos but she didn't post otherwise.

"Thanks, Anthony Mackie, Robert Downey Jr and Tom Holland. I'll see you all on set."

View all 1.9k comments.

Avengersfan8402: Oh wow! I didn't expect Y/N Evan's to comment!

pipefalsk: I thought she only used Instagram!

lalsang: Y/N has a YouTube?

Y/NEvans_fan: This is adorable.

View all comments: