Finally Home

The day after the year ended, Y/N was outside in the waiting room, a security guard of sorts, stood right beside her. Ryan had to get back home to his daughter James, who was of course unwell at the moment.
Apparently it was too unsafe to put Y/N in an airport without an adult, even if they're famous or not.

"Miss Evans, your aloud to board the plane." A flight attendant spoke as she walked over.
"Alright, thank you so much." Y/N grinned, making her way into the plane. She got to her seat quickly and closed the doors of her seat.

It was a short flight but she soon arrived back in America. Her dad's weren't aware she was back. However, Walker and his dad, peter were going to take her home to surprise them.

"Y/N!" Walkers voice was heard yelling as she stepped outside.
"Walker!" Y/N shouted back.
They ran to each other, before jumping into a tight hug.

"Hello Y/N, how's your year acting been?" Peter asked, walking over and taking her bags for her.
"it's been alright. Missed everyone though. But I cant wait to get back to the Marvel set next week. We're not telling the cast I'm back yet though." Y/N explained to him as they walked to the car.
"Well, it should be alright. Your parents have been excited for your return, so it should be good for them." Peter explained.
"Yeah, I've got a feeling that they're going to cry. Especially dad. Papa, well he may not." Y/N shrugged, getting in the car.
"I think Walker missed you the least actually, just for the fact you called him every single day. Even if he was in school or on set." Peter laughed. "Now, how about we go surprise two grown men?" He asked.