Back on Set

Y/N woke up rather early on the Saturday, instantly yawning, wondering what had woken her up. She just shrugged it off, trying to go back to sleep however was interupted by a knock at the door.

"Come on kid, it's time to wake up. I've knocked around seven times." Chris spoke from outside the door.
"Why?" She complained.
"We have to get onto set." He told her.
"Fine..." She sighed, getting up and going to change before walking downstairs even when she was thrown a breakfast bar.

Instantly all of them headed out to the car and she got in the back seat, getting out her phone to sort things out.

"Dad, what's this about my blood parents being released from prison?" She asked.
"I believe they were released last week some time." Chris told her.
"Oh, alright." She nodded.

They soon got to set and instantly headed to their trailers to get ready. She was sat having her hair sorted.

"This would get a bit easier if we just dyed in the highlights." The woman mumbled.
"I mean we can if you want, I just have to ask my dad." She explained.
"I'll go get the dye." The woman smiled rushing out so she could call her dad on her phone.

"What's wrong?" Chris asked.
"My makeup artist thinks that I should dye my hair to give it highlights like my character. Am I aloud?" She asked.
"It's your hair hun, go right ahead. Just don't get too into the habit of dying it, wouldn't want your hair to fall out, right?" Chris explained.
"Right." She smiled to herself.
"I'll come see you with Seb in an hour, alright?" He asked.
"Okay." She nodded, hanging up.

As soon as the woman got back with two other people, they started dying stands of her hair. Due to her hair being blonde, they added in dark strands that Bucky had.

"Look good?" They asked.
"It looks like I'm taking a bit of Sebastian and adding it to Chris." She smiled.
"Same for Bucky and Steve." They told her.

They left the room after straightening her hair and sorting out her natural makeup. The scenes they were taking were apparently the ones where shes 'back to normal' and is sat with them. They would be doing the scene where they found her in a couple days.

She had just got her outfit on when the door was knocked on.

"Come in." She stated, tightening the strap around her waist so it showed her body figure.

The door opened and Sebastan + Chris walked in.

"Holy, your hair looks amazing kiddo." Sebastian smiled, walking over and hugging her.
"It kinda represents us I recon." Chris smiled.
"My blonde is lighter than yours." She laughed.
"It's still blonde." Chris laughed.
"I recon this is a reason for a family instagram picture." Sebastian smiled.
"Agreed." Chris smiled.

All three of them instantly took a few pictures together.

(Picture)

imsebastianstan: Look at this little angel! We're on set together and she dyed her hair for her character!

Username: Reminds me of Sebastian and Chris. Heard they're a couple now, maybe she wants to feal more like their daughter?

Username: Adorable.

Username: Look at how Happy Y/N looks!!

(Picture)

Chrisevans: Look at my amazing daughter and my official boyfriend, both people I love. Cant wait to be stuck on set with these two.

Scottevans: I'm hoping you gave Y/N permission to do that to her hair.

Username: Adorable.

Username: Oh to be as pretty as Y/N. I only wish.

Username: Hug's from Sebastian sounds great right about now.

(Username)

Y/Nofficial: Finally dyed my hair for my character! Fealing more like Sebastians and Chris's daughter every single day!

Username: Adorable.

Scottevans: Now we get you a tatoo to say that you're my neice.
|
Chrisevans: She isn't getting one. Don't even suggest it.

Imsebastianstan: There's the kid! Adorable as always.

Username: Family goals.