Surprising Parents

As soon as they drove outside of the house, which Sebastian and Chris were planning on moving, Peter parked carefully.

"I'll wait out here for you both." Peter smiled.
"Thanks dad." Walker smiled.
"Thank you Peter." Y/N grinned before getting out of the car with Walker and going over to the large gates infront of the door. Usually you had to press the button to talk to the family. But she had the key so she grabbed it out and unlocked the gate, going in with Walker before locking it again.

"Shh.. Just in case theyre in the garden." Y/N whispered. They walked to the front door. Y/N quietly checked the door before unlocking it quickly. They snuck inside before looking around too. They weren't downstairs so they walked up the stairs and checked the rooms. They finally got to their bedroom.

Y/N peeped inside the gap and saw that her dad's were still infact asleep. No surprise since it was early. She told Walker she was going inside so he nodded, telling her that he was gonna go back to the car and head home. So he left a minute or so later.

After she knew Walker had left, Y/N snook inside the bedroom before walking slowly over to the bed. As soon as she got into position, she jumped onto the bed, mainly the cuddling couple. They jumped in fright, however as they saw her, she felt two hands grab her and hug her tight.

"Hey dad, Hey papa." She grinned.
"Hey kiddo." Chris smiled, holding her in the middle of them.
"Glad your back kiddo." Sebastian smiled.
"I'm glad I'm back too." She smiled, cuddling up in the middle of them.

No one spoke after that, all three of them ending up falling asleep nearly instantly after being brought back together.