"Bucky's sister" And movie set cuddles.

(Chapter Edited - Saturday 18th June 2022 - 10:18am)

When Y/N woke up, she got herself up and changed her clothes. Her character in the movie would bacicly be herself but acting different, therefore they didn't really care what she wore as long as it fitted with the story. So a normal outfit that a child would usually be seen wearing.

She smiled before walking out of her room to look for Chris

She smiled before walking out of her room to look for Chris. She found him a minute later, stood in the kitchen, humming as he baked pancakes. She took a seat on the stool, watching him. When Chris turned, ready to plate it up, he jumped, seeing that Y/N was sat there.

"For goodness sake, Y/N! You scared the crap out of me!" Chris spoke, gasping as his hand went to his left boob (Chest)
She instantly covered her mouth with a fake gasp. "Language!" She stated, eyes wide.
"Oh shush. Here's your pancakes... Some fruit anddddd..." He spoke, grabbing a can of wipped cream from the fridge. "Whipped Cream." He smiled
She instantly opened her mouth, motioning for him to spray some in her mouth. He smiled, spraying some of the wipped cream into her mouth and then some onto her face. He laughed.
"Sorry!" He laughed, stepping away.
"Chris!" She gasped, wipping it off of her face before throwing it at him, right on the cheek. "Pay back's a bitch!" She laughed.
"Woah there kid! Language." Chris said in his best Captain America voice.
She smiled, taking her fork and begining to eat her pancakes and fruit. Chris smiled at her before sitting down and eating his own pancakes.

Chris was done before her so he walked to wash his plate before going to walk to grab his stuff for the day on set. She went past him, finishing doing her plate too.
"On your left." She spoke before going to her own room. She grabbed her laptop, putting it in her bag before putting two other outfits in her bag also. She went into her suitcase and grabbed out a few of her snacks she had in her bag.

The snacks were simple, nutella bars, cookies, juice boxes (She would put them in the fridge in her trailer) there were others but she didn't really care what they were, she would grab one every time she had the chance. She grabbed the bag and put it on her back before pulling on her shoes and making her over to where Chris was waiting, on his phone.

"Hey there kid, come on, let's get in the car. We need to get to set." Chris smiled. She nodded and followed him out, putting her bag in the back before getting into the front seat, next to the drivers seat. Chris put his stuff in the back as well before taking his seat in the drivers seat. He quickly checked his phone before putting it away and setting off.

"We should probably get you a phone soon too." Chris spoke up randomly.
"Hm?" She mumbled.
"Your a growing kid, you need a phone." He smiled.
"Oh, okay." She smiled. "What scene are we doing today?" She asked.
"It's the second scene, so it's introducing you and then apparently you and Sebastian will be on for most of the end of the day, you'll be busy. Bacicly a brother and sister sort of day." He explained.
"That'll be fun." She sighed.
"Well, I'll be in and out through the day, I'm probably going to stay in the trailer till you're done." He smiled at her as he pulled up to a gate. "Hey! Yep, thanks." Chris smiled before driving in and parking. She got out when he did, grabbing her bag. She followed him to a trailer and they walked in. She put her bag down on the sofa before sitting down just in time for a woman to walk in.