Ryan Reynolds

When she got home, her dad had banned Chris and Sebastian's numbers and everything and she had no idea how to sort it out. She had looked up tutorials but it seemed her phone just didn't co-operate with what it said.

Either way, she went to the text messages she had with Ryan and instantly texted him.

Y/N: Ryan, I need you're help.

Ryan: Sure, what's up kiddo?

Y/N: Chris and Sebastian no longer have guardianship over me. My biological parents do. We're moving tommorow to Britain. They told me where. You know how you can drive four minutes down the right side of your place? That's where our house is.

Ryan: okay, what do you need me to do kiddo? Me and Blake are ready to come grab you whenever.

Y/N: Can you get in touch with Chris or Sebastian? That's all I beg. If I need anything else, I'll come straight to your home. But they can't know I've spoken to you or they'll never let me out the house.

Ryan: Got it.

When Y/N looked up from the phone it was to her parents stood at the door with a boy who looked around Y/N's age.

"Come on, into the backgarden, this is Mark." Her mother stated.
"Back to dancing I see..." She mumbled but getting herself changed into an outfit she was given. She went out of the bathroom to where they walked out to the background with her.

She wondered what her parents were thinking about the whole thing, but not wanting to be punished straight away, she agree'd with dancing with Mark.