Birthday Girl on Set!

Y/N woke early on her birthday to Chris telling her it was time for breakfast.

She walked into the main hotel room and saw the waffles on the table waiting for her. She smiled and walked over.

"Blow out your candle before your ice cream melts

"Blow out your candle before your ice cream melts." Chris smiled, kissing her forehead. She nodded, blowing out the candle. Chris then took it off the food and put it away before they both sat down to eat.
"What're we doing today?" She asked.
"We're off to set." Chris told her.
"What about Buck?" She asked, looking down at the puppy on the ground.
"We can bring him if you want." Chris told her.
"Thanks dad." She smiled.

"Right, let's get these presents open before we go to set." Chris said, getting up and grabbing a bag of gifts. He then handed it to her before going to wash both of their plates.

Chris watched as his daughter began opening all of her presents. These presents were from Chris, her uncle Scott,then one of them was a gift from the hotel itself.

Scotts Gifts:

- A new dress
- A story book

Hotel:

The hotels gift was a free visit pass, meaning they would get a full week at the hotel free of charge.

Chris:

-A few books
-Clothes
-School supplies
-a pair of shoes
-a custom notebook.

(He also got her Buck, however she already knew that one)

"Thanks dad." She smiled, giving Chris a hug.
"I'm glad you like it." Chris smiled, holding his daughter in his arms. "Ready to get to Set? Sebastian told me he has something for you." Chris told her.

They both left the hotel and got into the car that a man was waiting in. They got in and Chris told the man where they were going, whereas she was checking her Instagram.

(Picture)

robertdowneyjr: Happy birthday to Y/N Evans! She's officially 12! I thankfully get to see her today, but still, Happy birthday kiddo!

Username: OMG! It's her birthday! Why did we not know this?

Username: This explains the dog!

Username: OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!

Username: Why are we celebrating her when it was her mother that made her and everything? She did nothing with her birth.
|
robertdowneyjr: Shut up or I will block you and then send everyone I know to your house to tell your parents you're acting like this.

(Picture)

tomholland2013: Happy birthday to little Y/N, she's officially 12 years old! I can't wait to see her new movie, but knowing she's older now, well we're all proud of her!