The Army Camp

Chris was helping Y/N put her bags into the back of the car which would take her to the countryside to an Army Camp. Chris didn't exactly want her to go to the camp, however she had explained to him it would do her good.

"Y/N, everyone there will be older than you by many years, you're eleven. Surely this wouldn't do you any well." He sighed, kissing her forehead.
"Dad, I'll be fine." She smiled, hugging him.
"Keep in touch." Chris sighed.
"Alright, see you in a week dad." She nodded, getting into the car which instantly set off.

The drive was quite long but they soon arrived at the camp she'd be staying at for the week.

The moment the car stopped, the driver went and grabbed the bag's, giving them to a man waiting for them. She stepped out of the car and walked up to a man she guessed was running the place.

"Y/N Evans, so glad to have you here." He spoke.
"It's great to be here. Although, Haven't been told any information yet." She told him.
"To start that off, most of the people here are over the ages of 20. Along with the fact this is a male's camp, females don't usually go here till you arrived." The man explained.
"Ah, I understand why." She smiled.
"Unlike everyone else, you'll be treaten a bit differently, you're only eleven after all. We don't want you doing too much." He told her.

For the next two hours, the man explained facts about the whole camp and everything before he finally got up, smiling.

"We should probably let everyone meet you now, understand why a kid's here." The man spoke.
"Sure thing." She smiled, following the man.

They walked to the canteen and he told her to wait a minute while he explained to everyone what was going on. She nodded, watching him go inside.

"Right everyone, this week we have a special guest staying at the camp for learning. Has anyone heard of Marvel." He spoke. Many started cheering at that. "Well we have a guest from the set of Marvel, coming to learn for her next role." He told her.
Many instantly realised he said 'her' and therefore many got confused. "Come on in kid." He spoke. She instantly walked in and up to him, taking in all of the surprised glances at her.

"This is Y/N Evans, adopted daughter of Chris Evans and the sister of Bucky Barnes in the Marvel movies." He explained. She made a quick wave to the men. The man looked at her. "Y/N, do you have anything you wish to say?" He asked.
"NO, I think I'm good." She smiled. She could however hear the men speaking about how adorable she was currently being.

"Right, Y/N, you can go and get yourself ready, however, in two hours, we have the first training sesion. I'll have one of the younger lad's come and grab you." He smiled. She nodded, heading off to where she was staying.

Two hours later came a knock at the door.

She walked over to the door in her workout outfit

She walked over to the door in her workout outfit. The person who had knocked was a person with a rank, she could tell.

"Sorry Miss, I'm here to take you to training." He spoke. She nodded. Following after the men.
"What's your position?" She asked randomly.
"It's hard to explain. I have a few. I'm a captain but I'm also a health instructor. I'll be the one checking the workouts before you do them." He explained.
"So if I get sick or hurt, your to blame?" She asked.
"Yep." He sighed.

They got to the course and she found it looked quite easy.

"That's meant to be hard?" She asked

"It may be harder for you since it's made for adults." He smiled.

"Evans! Come and have a go!" The man in charge said. She nodded. Going ahead and getting ready for them to time her. As she ran, she was quick to get each obstacle finished. Getting all the way to the end in ease without even being out of breath.
"Men! You've been beaten by a girl! Let alone a child! Pick up your feet and move quicker!" The man yelled. She smirked. She ran around for a while later, letting men chase her to see if they could catch her, which she found entertaining since they never acctuly expected her to run at them, only to slide under their legs. However she was let back to her room to sleep.

The week continued and she found that she learnt their behaviour instantly, not to mension learning a few new tricks about fighting with swords and guns. Most of the adults didn't go near her the day she was given a gun however, scared she didn't know how to use it..

When the day came that she was going home, all of the men at the camp stood, waving her off as the car left the site. She had a lot of fun, but couldn't wait to be home in her fathers arms once again. Due to that, the ride seemed longer.

When they arrived, she grabbed her stuff and went around to her balcony. Opening her door and walking in, putting her stuff away.

She was sat there for five minutes, wondering if Chris had heard her door, but since she guessed he didn't. She dropped her suitcase on the floor on purpose. He instantly came running.

When he saw her, he ran over, pulling her into his arms, in a tight hug. He held the girl for around five minutes before putting her down. Kissing her forehead.

"Your finally home kid! God I missed you." He told her.
"Missed you too dad. I had a lot of fun though." She smiled.
"Showed the men up?" He asked.
"I did. But most of them weren't happy about that." She laughed.
"Come on, get changed, we're going to watch a movie." He smiled at her.