Chapter 1:

Through

crossed, not human

"Why do you want to hurt me? We have no grievances, and I have saved you!"

Li Zhou struggled to maintain his own power shield, and his ears were full of roars of zombies.

He was artificially induced to be trapped in the zombie tide, and the one who stood in front of him and wanted to tear the protective shield was the target he wanted to get rid of on this trip - the seventh-order zombie king.

The man who made him so bad, Baifeng, was sitting peacefully on the periphery of the zombie horde, mocking him with the help of communication equipment.

Baifeng sneered and said bitterly: "You saved me, but why didn't you tell me how you upgraded! You don't ask me after you save me, you know I don't know how much I've been bullied!"

The man seemed to think of the humiliation in the past, and his beautiful face became distorted: "Why are you so high, just because you are a high-level ability user? If I don't need to practice with crystal cores, I can also Mighty, why didn't you tell me!"

Suddenly Baifeng changed the subject and persuaded: "Brother Li, as long as you tell me the upgrade method, I will let Brother Zhou come to save you."

Hearing Baifeng say this, Li Zhou sneered on his face, but he was helpless in his heart. He didn't know that it was wrong to save people. The fault was that he couldn't keep the secret.

It's not that he didn't tell Baifeng, but that he practiced the spiritual power method passed down by his family.

Li Zhou did not. He had supernatural powers because he had practiced the exercises, and the cultivation of the supernatural cores would lead to the self-destruction of the cores. And the power users alive in today's world are all provided with power by the power crystal core.

Now that he has been plotted to die, he just pulls his back. He doesn't believe that after he tells Baifeng the practice, Baifeng will save him. Although Baifeng was on the periphery of the zombie tide, he was drugged again, and his abilities were weakened. He couldn't kill Baifeng through his self-exploding ability, but he could still kill with a knife.

Thinking of this, Li Zhou suddenly became anxious: "Baifeng, I put the upgraded exercises in the safe at home, as long as you save me, I will tell you the password!"

Baifeng smiled disdainfully: "Li Zhou, you are still so naive, I already know the password, but I didn't expect that you didn't bring such an important thing with you! No! I don't want to save you, but you are too unsatisfactory, hahaha!"

After Baifeng finished speaking, he cut off the communication between the two, and did not hear Li Zhou whispering "idiot" to him at the end.

become a soul-like existence.

It's just that as time goes by, he is getting weaker and weaker, and maybe he will die completely at some point.

He couldn't wait to return to the base, he wanted to see what happened to Baifeng, and as expected, Baifeng was able to harm him so smoothly this time because of the alliance with other high-level aliens The capable person and high-level managers, otherwise, how could his cronies be transferred to other places without his knowledge.

The advantage of uniting them is of course their own ancestral practice.

Baifeng's suspicious and selfish character did not live up to his expectations, and he really took the high-level ability user to "test the poison". In the end, Baifeng was pushed into the zombie tide by the unanimous decision of the base's top management.