Chapter 25

Secret

The Imperial Admiral is not only softhearted but also innocent

Looking at the symmetrical footprints and fist prints on Locke's face, Li Zhou silently covered his eyes.

I don't know what signal Li Zhou sent. Xavier suddenly glanced at Duke, then gently placed Li Zhou on the sofa, took off his hand covering his eyes, took off his tie and put it over Li Zhou's eyes, and shook his hand to make sure Li Zhou Zhou is really invisible.

Then, the only voice Li Zhou could hear, who could not see anything, was—

Ah - hum - ah! Moan again! so back and forth..

He was in a hurry and wanted to go up and kick Locke, but because he was pretending to be sick, he could only sit on the sofa obediently, and wait for Xavier to give up and hug him.

After a long time, he heard the sound of the door closing, then he was gently picked up, and when Xavier took off the tie covering his eyes, he found himself sitting on the bed.

He asked if Locke was still alive? But looking at Xavier's somewhat contented expression, he didn't want to ask anything.

Loke is alive and dead! Xavier can just be happy, anyway, this man is not a good worm, and he still wants to get involved with his lover. If he is dead, he will die. If he is really dead, he will destroy Locke's body and wipe out the traces.

Maybe his expression of wanting to destroy the corpse was too obvious, and Xavier suddenly laughed. He was afraid that because he beat Locke violently, Li Zhou would be dissatisfied or scared. But now it seems that Li Zhou wants him to do so.

"Aren't you afraid that I will treat Locke like this now, and will I treat you like this in the future?"

"Don't be afraid! I'm not a man like Locke."

Me. How could you, who love me, be willing to be so cruel to me?"

Looking at Xavier's increasingly red ears, Li Zhou sighed softly at Xavier's ears, seeing the red spread from the ears to Xavier's face, he smiled happily up.

The ethereal and magnetic laughter sounded in Xavier's ear, and the warm breath fluttered on Xavier's ear, making him both uncomfortable and nostalgic. Discomfort being so close, and nostalgic for this warm feeling of being accompanied by insects.

As if aware of the contradictory thoughts in his heart and Li Zhou's approach to approaching him little by little, Xieweier, who felt that he was at a disadvantage, threw himself on the bed and pushed Li Zhou down on the bed. Beneath him, he stared at him for a moment.

However, this threatening gesture in Seville's view did not make Li Zhou restrain at all.

In this position, Li Zhou stretched out his hands to wrap around Xavier's thin waist, and his right hand wandered restlessly around Xavier's waist. He raised his head slightly and continued to breathe into Xavier's ear.

Seeing Xavier pressing himself even tighter in anger, Li Zhou took the opportunity to put Xavier's round earlobe in his mouth, bit it lightly, and said vaguely: "To be so active today, Do you want to sleep together?"

Xie Weir was jolted by Li Zhou's hooliganism, and could no longer hold on, he suddenly got up and withdrew from Li Zhou's room! After returning to his room for a long time, he still felt his cheeks get hot, and he had to go to the bathroom to cool down with cold water.

After washing his face, Xavier felt more and more annoyed the more he thought about it. He was a dignified general of the empire, the most powerful one among the female insects, but Li Zhou could not flirt.