Chapter 148

Bovin's mutiny.

After comforting his newly recognized younger brother, Xavier returned quickly.

He is now very worried about Li Zhou and Amos who stayed on the star of Isol, and Bohr's escape was not accidental, but also carefully calculated by Bohr.

Now Jacob is constantly sending killers to the Isol star, if Bowen and the others are negligent and let the killers connect with Ye Bol, then the consequences will be disastrous.

However, he was not idle on the way back, and persuaded the Bessemer brothers to cooperate with them.

After Spencer's narration, they knew what life the experimental subjects lived in the laboratory, which was more painful than hell.

They have almost no time off and go through drug resistance, combat resistance, recovery ability, fighting training, surgery, blood sampling, extreme environmental survival experiments and their most hated cannibalism experiments every day and many more.

No matter which experiment made them miserable, and after the successful operation, they would face severe rejection, and many of their companions died in this link.

Even if they are lucky enough to not die, they spend half of the day fighting against the pain caused by rejection.

There are anti-rejection drugs in the laboratory, but in order to improve their ability to resist pain, researchers will not use anti-rejection drugs unless they have to.

And once the anti-rejection drug is used, the experimental subject will be useless, because they will be inseparable from the drug for life, otherwise it will be more painful than the rejection reaction.

Spencer saw with his own eyes the reaction of two seniors who stopped taking anti-rejection drugs.

They have no sense at all, and will not follow orders, and will destroy anything, including themselves, in an endless frenzy.

Finally, he saw with his own eyes that the two seniors were so painful that they devoured themselves.

"What did you say?" Duke looked at the pale Spencer in disbelief.

Spencer wrapped his hands around his knees, and his big furry tail was scattered on the snow-white bed, bringing a strange beauty.

His voice was indifferent, as if he had lost his soul, and he said slowly: "I didn't lie to you, they ate themselves. Because of this, the researcher would no longer dare to use it for us easily. Anti-rejection drugs. But then—"

"What happened then?" Eli asked softly.

Spencer shuddered, as if thinking of something scaring him.

Bessemer, who had heard everything from him for a long time, patted his brother calmly on the shoulder and encouraged him to continue.

"Later, later, they may think that the reaction of the anti-rejection drug to the experimental subject is too worth studying, and they will use those fusions that are not so successful, or they will die because of the rejection reaction. The experimental subject was used as a test product for anti-rejection drugs, and I don't know the result."

"It's not as good as a beast." Duke said angrily.

Spencer said that he did not know the result. In fact, it means that the subject who was taken away never came back, and the result was nothing but death, and it died in a very cruel way.

Duke himself does research. He knows these processes. After the death of the experimental subjects, what awaits them is not buried in the ground, but dissection, testing, and preparation of specimens.