Chapter 147

Everything is ready

In the end, it was decided to let Seville take Duke to meet.

The message from Eli said that the guard was seriously injured, and taking Duke can guarantee the life of the guard with a high probability.

They didn't waste time. When Eli sent a message again, Seville took Duke and a small army of female soldiers and set off in the dark.

When he left, Li Zhou was in a coma. He asked Bowen to bring a few elites to stay in the villa before he came back to help him protect Li Zhou and Amos.

Ever stayed in the villa as early as after he came back to prevent Amos from having a temporary premature birth problem.

Shewell was afraid of problems, and contacted Casey and Taylor, who had completed the evolution, hoping that they could come to Isol as a guest these days.

Taylor, who has evolved wings and has reached the SS+ level of spiritual power, readily agreed, and came to Isol star with his kiss Casey.

It was a day later when Sheville received Eli and the guards.

I really hope that you will pay attention to him.

He gave Eli a reassuring look and immediately ordered to kill Jacob's female soldier.

After all the dust settled, Xavier gently hugged Eli: "Thank you, hard work."

Eli's eyes were shining brightly: "It's not hard, thank you for believing in me."

Duke, who had just connected the broken bones to the guard, answered: "Since we choose to cooperate with you, of course we trust you."

Speaking at the end, he suddenly opened his arms and hugged the newly grown female son: "You are amazing."

Eli smiled shyly and asked with concern: "Is Bessemer okay? Are his legs... okay?"

"Did you say that guard? It turns out that his name is Bessemer." Duke patted Eli's shoulder, "Don't worry, Li Zhou gave a special prescription for bone injuries, Chen Old age can be cured, Bessemer's injury is no problem."

"That's great." Eli laughed, "I'll go see Bessemer, by the way, can we go pick up his brother directly? Bessemer told me His younger brother is sane and doesn't hurt insects, so—"

Eli didn't say anything later. He pursed his lips and lowered his head nervously.

He felt that he might be embarrassed by Xavier, it was a combat experimental subject full of unknowns and dangers, and he did not know what attitude Xavier and the others had towards the experimental subject.

Jacob gave the order to kill the escaped experimental subjects. He knew that Jacob killed the experimental subjects not only for fear of leaking news, but also for fear of the experimental subjects making waves.

Their ability is too powerful, so the best way for the experimental body out of control is to destroy it.

But he doesn't think so. Besides he is also an experimenter, there is another reason that he learned from Bessemer that the combat experimenter is not an irrational monster, but because of the experimental torture and Since childhood, cannibalism has become extremely hate killing.

So he sincerely hoped that Xavier could accept Bessemer's younger brother, but Xavier was not only Xavier, he was also the future hope of the empire, Xavier needed to consider too much, he couldn't expect Xavier Be on his side.