Chapter 81

Manor

Li Zhou: Oh, this is getting angry!

The manor is very large, surrounded by a gray wall of more than three meters, and the white gate is two large metal carved doors, the gate is completely open at this time.

into the pool.

The pond is surrounded by spacious and tidy roads paved with huge white slates.

On both sides of the road stand unique street lamps, landscape trees and various decorations, and in the garden divided by the road, the flat green lawn is matched with various formats of flowers and tall trees, dwarf trees Contrasted with each other, the unique art is highly ornamental.

Shuttle, bring life to the huge manor.

The villa is white as a whole, and the facade is simple but artistic.

The left side of the villa is a place for parking aircraft, nothing special, just huge.

On the right is a small courtyard that can be closed and opened for relaxation, and it is also the best place to view the view in the manor.

The small courtyard is built with a new material made of completely transparent glass. You can enjoy the night view in the courtyard, feel the wind and rain, and the depression of the raindrops falling on the transparent dome brings a feeling of relaxation.

Because the small courtyard is completely transparent, in order to protect the privacy of the main insect, there is a smart housekeeper inside, which can set the private space by voice. The interior is also extremely comfortable, with sofas, coffee tables, soft-haired cream-white rugs, and a huge light brain for watching movies, which can fully meet any needs of the host.

However, these are nothing. The real eye-opener is the decoration in the main villa.

The decoration of the main villa is all made of new materials, whether it is a common configuration of a home or a luxury manor's face configuration is extremely luxurious.

The villa is decorated in European style as a whole. The eight-meter-high living room on the first floor makes the space extend sharply. A huge crystal lamp hangs in the center of the ceiling , many windows make the living room look bright and tidy, the floor is covered with thick carpets, and even the walls are wrapped with leather soft bags, No matter how you accidentally bump into a wall, you won't get hurt.

The master bedroom is on the top floor of the villa, a luxurious room with study, bathroom and cloakroom, as well as a whole wall of floor-to-ceiling windows.

Open the huge floor-to-ceiling windows, and there is a large viewing platform. There is also a small private swimming pool on the unobstructed viewing platform for the main insect to play in the water.

In addition, there are kitchens and dining rooms on the first and second floors, and countless guest rooms on the third and fourth floors. No matter which room is placed in an ordinary villa, it can be used as the master bedroom use.

The main villa also has three basements, which are used to store wine, food, etc. There is a huge swimming pool behind the main villa, beside the swimming pool is a small open courtyard that can be used for dinner, and of course there are also many beautiful flowers and trees.

The villa where the bug waiters live is completely separated from the main manor, in the small manor behind the iron gate on the west side of the main manor, to ensure the absolute privacy of the manor owner.

Li Zhou held Xavier's hand and listened to the introduction of the housekeeper's daughter Caesar while visiting. When he saw a place he liked, he quietly raised his eyebrows at Xavier, which means grams Ryder really made a lot of money.