Chapter 125

Teleport

Subject missing

It's not that Clyde couldn't stand the blow, but that he was really wronged this time.

He didn't understand that he was just trying to find a way to put Archie on the Isol star, and he also placed eyeliner on the Isol star, how could he be connected with Quincy's assassination of Xavier Together.

The worst thing is that this time Quincy brought the new weapon of the equipment department to Shevell and he personally approved it, and the new weapon took Quincy to assassinate Shevell The whole process was filmed Down, of course, also exposed Quincy's true strength.

To be honest, he was also very shocked that the empire had a second SS+ female son. Knowing that Quincy was so powerful, he would have thought of a way to make Quincy fall in love with him, so as to take Xieweier's How could he let him out so easily.

So the people think that he who can remember this soldier must be the insect behind Quincy.

Then it is natural to think that this attack is related to him.

Everything was linked together, which made him even more convinced that Clyde wanted to cheat on Xavier.

While it is true.

More wise netizens directly analyzed: Clyde is the worm behind the mysterious laboratory, otherwise how did Quincy hide his strength? You must know that the mental strength detector is very accurate now.

The detector is known to be very accurate, so there are only two explanations for Quincy's ability to hide.

Quincy was an S rank before, because he participated in the experiment and suddenly increased his strength to SS+ rank for a short period of time, and then it will fall back to the original rank, or Quincy can control his mind at will after participating in the experiment force.

This also explains why Quincy is a transparent bug. Because Clyde is weakening Quincy's sense of existence, but fortunately, he won by surprise at the critical moment.

As soon as this analysis came out, netizens responded one after another and felt that this analysis was the most reliable. Some netizens combined the two analyses and came to the conclusion that more than 90% of netizens I don't think there is any way to refute it.

So first, he found a female prostitute similar to Xavier to solve the secret desire in his heart.

In the end, the video was recorded by the heartworm and sent to the interstellar network. She was seen by Xavier and learned that the emperor, who had always been loyal to him, had such thoughts about him and was deeply shocked.

From the point of view of the fact that during the Great Court Meeting, Xavier did not attend the court meeting, and only representatives from Duke and Morey attended this conjecture.

In order to appease Xavier's emotions, Clyde promoted Xavier to the deputy commander and agreed to let Xavier take his teacher out of the Imperial City to relax. Of course, it may also be that Xavier threatened Clyde before was able to leave the Imperial City.

But no matter what the reason is, Clyde's guilty conscience cannot be concealed.

The conjecture of distraction was seen from the fact that Xavier took the pregnant teacher on a trip.

After all, the task of investigating the cause of the mutation of the star beast is so dangerous, no matter how stupid Xavier is, it is impossible to take the teacher who is pregnant and the hero is not around, right?