Chapter 53

Rescue successful

Li Zhou: I seem to have a younger brother

Hunter readily agreed with Jorvik's suggestion, and he also wanted to see if Norman, who was so stubborn, would be so righteous when his wings were cut off.

However, rather than letting his subordinates do it, he prefers to do it himself. He has to cut off the wings that have always been called genius sub-females by his family, and let them know that only he is the one who should be called For a genius sub-female, Norman is just an ignorant waste.

Picking up the chopping knife handed to him, Hunter walked towards Norman step by step, seemingly enjoying the appearance of his prey struggling before death.

But when he walked in front of Norman, Norman did not show the slightest fear, just looked at him calmly.

look at him with this expression.

He had had enough, especially when he knew that Norman was the most beautiful, mentally strong, and the most perfect winged worm among them, and his jealousy reached its peak.

, have the ability to fly combat.

He and Norman and the other three sub-females, all wings and soft in appearance, are the stunners that their Huntington family is going to offer to the male emperor, he is like the other females from childhood. I look forward to entering the palace to contribute to the family.

Only Norman never wanted to enter the palace. He had been with Morey since he was a child. He relied on Morey to have a relationship with the military. He has become the most important insect given to the emperor by the family.

Although neither he nor Norman could enter the palace because of Jane's entry, he was not reconciled. He always felt that it was because of Norman that he could not enter the palace. Great King.

At this time, seeing Norman's always confident expression, he was extremely angry.

He first wanted to cut off Norman's wings directly, to see how Norman maintained his otherworldly expression under the severe pain, but he hesitated when he did it.

When looking at the beautiful pair of wings, which were completely pitch-black and only had red patterns on the dovetails, they looked very imposing, and he couldn't help reaching out and stroking them.

He admits that he envy the wings!

Feeling the smooth touch of the wings under his hands, Hunter sighed: "This pair of wings is really a waste to grow on you, don't worry, I will cut it off perfectly and make a specimen collection. "

After finishing speaking, Hunter raised the chopper in his hand and slashed towards Norman's wings!

However, before the chopper fell, he was fluttered by Norman's wings and hit the railing of the prison, unable to get up for a long time.

Seeing this, Jorvik hurriedly asked the pickets to protect him, and all the insects were staring at Norman! Everyone wants to know how a female who was **** and tortured by five flowers still has the strength to hurt insects.

They were afraid of what drugs Norman took to stimulate his potential. The space in the prison was narrow. If Norman really tried his best, they would not be able to subdue him.

But when they saw Norman's state clearly, although they couldn't help Norman due to their different positions, they all began to admire this sub-hen from the bottom of their hearts, who seemed to be inferior to their female and son.