Chapter 90

Before the stage and behind the scenes

Li Zhou: Are you surprised? Are you surprised?

Starship, in the restaurant.

Morey, who had a bruised nose and a swollen face, finally ate something, but it was not the self-heating food that he would distribute when he was fighting alone, but the apple-flavored nutrient solution he had already drank.

He sat on a chair in the dining room with half of his buttocks, looking at his boss who knew he didn't like apple-flavored nutrient solution and insisted that he eat it.

Medicine, but also gently ask Yuko what's wrong from time to time.

He knew that this man was the boss of his own boss, but this was the first time they had officially met.

One sentence: "Wocao, boss, why did you come out to find me with a little lover? You are still tossing it like this? You kicked your hero?"

The result can be imagined, the originally warm temperature in the bedroom quickly dropped to freezing point, and then he became bruised, and the other half of his **** didn't dare to touch the chair.

But to be honest, he never thought that the boss who hated males in the past would change so much, and his cold and hard character became so tender in front of this male.

Looking at the boss who was chatting and laughing with Xiongzi, he couldn't help but be curious, and asked, "You have a big brain, why are you being rude to Xiongzi?"

Seeing that Morey, who was beaten by himself, said nothing, Xieweier was not angry, and said coldly: "The tongue was taken away by the star beast? If you can't speak clearly, just shut up. mouth."

Morey pursed his mouth and reluctantly said: "Boss, why did you bring your hero out? The side effects of outer space are very uncomfortable. You can see that he is sick."

Shewell didn't answer Morey's question, he put Li Zhou on the seat beside him, got up and walked in front of Morey.

Morey was a little scared, thinking that he had said something that touched the pain point of his boss, and smiled ingratiatingly.

"Boss, boss, what's the matter?"

Cherville's cold face suddenly showed a smile, which made Morey really stunned, because it was so good-looking, he never knew that his boss didn't have a straight face, and the smile bloomed like this nice.

Like, just like the flowers that just bloomed, fresh and beautiful.

However, good things are always short-lived. When he reacted, the nutrient solution in front of him had disappeared, and only an empty plate remained.

Morey: "I... Where's the nutrient solution?"

I don't like to eat."

Morey: ".."

"Boss!" After knocking his head on the dining table and making a thud, Morey said with tears in his eyes: "I was wrong, I'm hungry, and I eat apple-flavored ones too..."

Severe raised his eyebrows, did not speak, looked at the miserable Morey and showed a small prank successful smile.

Li Zhou sat in Xavier's arms and quietly watched Xavier play tricks on his subordinates without saying a word.

Because he didn't like Morey's words that he was Xavier's little lover, he was obviously Xavier's real hero, not a mess.

And what Morey said always made him feel that Morey looked down on Xavier, and Xavier was not such a feisty female.