Chapter 91

Apprenticeship

Li Zhou: I will teach you fighting skills and spiritual training..

Morey looked in shock at the intact and smiling male in front of him. He couldn't believe that he was beaten to the ground by a slender male, and the male did not use mind control. case.

It's not that he can't afford to lose Morey, or that he doesn't believe his boss's words, but that there is an insurmountable gap between male and female physique, this is not a matter of pure strength Explain past problems.

Different from females who can jump physically in space and fight directly with powerful star beasts, males are naturally weak and can't even lift heavy things.

The males with weaker physique among the males can exhaust themselves by swinging the whip, and the males and females will not have a second ending except for fractures.

However, the current situation had to make him accept the result that he was hit by the male, and the male was intact, because he clearly knew that Xavier did not shoot, because, if Xavier shot , his fate may be even worse.

Rubbing the painful back of his neck, Morey looked at his boss, and said cautiously: "Old, boss, I know it's wrong, you shouldn't underestimate the enemy, you let me go Bar."

Xevier looked at Li Zhou, and after seeing Li Zhou's agreement, he released the hand that was holding Morey, and sat next to Li Zhou and looked at Morey coldly.

"How about it, do you still want to eat?" Li Zhou teased while looking at Morey who was sitting on the ground still a little confused.

"Eat, why don't I eat, I'm still hungry." Morey was a little embarrassed, but he was naturally cheeky, and he wouldn't hold a grudge against Li Zhou just because he was beaten by Li Zhou. He was just very curious why Li Zhou would be fine when he beat him, because it could no longer be explained by his strength and good physique.

No matter how good the physique of the male worm is, it will not be so good that it will not break the female head-on. Besides, Li Zhou has a high fever, and the side effects of outer space are so serious that he always depends on his boss's arms. It is not like The physique is good enough to be able to face him head-on.

Li Zhou seemed to see his question and asked gently, "I'm curious why I'm fine?"

"Hmmmm." Morey nodded again and again, but just after nodding, he seemed to be suddenly opened by Li Zhou, and asked, "Can you tell me? If you can't, forget it. "

Li Zhou smiled and didn't elaborate, just told him: "You will know the specific reason later, but I can simply tell you that I can hurt you without hurting myself, yes I can use my mental power well and protect my body."

"So powerful? Is it derived from the talent to soothe the female's mental power?" Seeing that Li Zhou didn't want to tell him, Morey asked.

Li Zhou and Xie Weier did not expect Morey to be so sharp. Although what he said was wrong, it was not far away. Li Zhou was indeed able to strengthen his body in a short period of time through the cultivation and use of his spiritual power. the goal of.

Glancing at Morey admiringly, Li Zhou said, "You can think so."

"Cool—" Morey got up from the ground and sat opposite Li Zhou and Xieweier, picked up chopsticks, picked up the dish in front of him and stuffed it into his mouth, said with admiration. : "The boss is not the boss, and the hero you are looking for is so different, but even so, it doesn't prove that you are completely fine."

Seeing that Morey still hasn't forgotten about this, Li Zhou tilted his head and glanced at Xievil with a faint smile in his eyes, and said softly: "It's really difficult."