Chapter 27

Block

Li Zhou: Sheville, hold me to sleep!

It has been ten minutes since she walked out of the room when she was well settled.

Maybe it's because of the male child's poor physique and generally low body temperature, the sleeping Li Zhou is very fond of Xavier's warm embrace, Xavier has spent a lot of effort not to wake him up just got out.

Duke was in a hurry at first to let Xavier take care of himself and lift the mute. But when he watched the ten-minute scene of Xavier appeasing Li Zhou, he suddenly didn't want Xavier to think of him.

He later realized that he seemed to be disturbing something, remembering the face of Xavier who wanted to kill insects and the face that turned red instantly after being rubbed by Li Zhou, Duke silently Wiping his face, he began to observe a moment of silence for himself, praying that Xavier would not kill the insects.

Seeing that Xevier seemed to be afraid of waking Li Zhou up, and went straight to the living room after leaving the room, Duke even frantically complained that Xavier had changed, from being ruthless to being careful and gentle.

When he heard the first words from Xavier and him, he felt that he was thinking too much.

Several said: "If you have something, tell me!"

Duke: ".."

After confirming that Xavier had unmuted himself, Duke spoke deliberately.

So the Emperor Xiong announced that you will be visiting the palace tomorrow, saying that it is to increase military spending. He suffered a dumb loss tonight, and it is estimated that he will make things difficult for you tomorrow, so be careful yourself. "

"No!" Sheville replied calmly to Duke: "He has a ghost in his heart and dare not dwell too much on this matter, but when you talk about military spending, you can make more fuss. ."

"You mean, Clyde will really increase our military spending?"

Chever's eyes gleamed: "Oh, he won't, but I will let him pay for the military fee willingly."

Seeing that Xavier is so sure, Duke is not worried. He knows that if Xavier says so, he will definitely do it.

"Okay, then I'll say the second thing, I have followed your instructions and stripped Locke up next to the garbage dump at the back door of the biggest brothel on Neal Street."

"You haven't been seen by other bugs, have you?"

"No, you can rest assured that I will do things." Duke smiled slightly: "If you want to blame the males who love to have fun regardless of the occasion, they are also afraid that their behavior will be broadcast live by the insects of the hostile family. , Neil Street is not fully monitored, or I'm going to have a headache."

Sheville sneered: "You can't live by your own sin! Whoever makes them think that the star brain is safe will be foolproof!"

"They're right in their thinking. It's true that if the star brain is there, everything will be fine." Duke said helplessly: "If it wasn't for Li Zhou this time, we wouldn't be able to vent our anger, and so would you. Convicted by Clyde. But now—"

Duke smiled: "Let's wait to see the scandal of the royal family break out! Cool!"

Xevier also felt very cool. If it wasn't for Li Zhou today, he would not have been able to leave the palace intact.

Thinking about the disgusting function of the male star brain, Xavier said lightly: "How is the research on Azer's side?"

Duke shook his head: "No, the core technology of Star Brain has been passed down and optimized from generation to generation by the Royal Research Laboratory. , he tried many methods but couldn't completely block the signal of the male star's brain."