Chapter 139

Turtle in the urn

Rebels: Isn't it acting? You don't talk about martial arts!

Bowen was right, three hours later, the vanguard of the rebel army had entered the radiation range of the Imperial Capital Star Side Star with great fanfare.

Why the fanfare?

Because, the rebels are the collective name of the forces of multiple princes, and they have not all reached cooperation within them.

They sound more reasonable for their own reasons of rebellion, each prince is committed to publicizing why they are going to the Imperial Star to pull Archie from the position of the emperor.

Of course this is only one of the important reasons, and another reason is that those princes did not conspire for many years like Jacob, and they did not have the strength of Jacob, so their military strength was limited, so "propaganda" is also for Soldiers along the way.

The princes who were not strong and wanted to share the pie all thought of going together. As for the fact that they did not reach a cooperation but entered the side star range at the same time, it was because they were all a little afraid of Xavier.

None of them wanted to be the test stone to make wedding dresses for the prince. So even if no cooperation was reached, they all inquired about the situation of other houses along the way.

After they reached the radiation range of the side star, they did not rush to attack the side star because of this, but chose to stop on the barren star for rectification.

Only Jacob, relying on his strong military strength, is fully prepared to directly attack the Imperial Capital Star, and seems to be very confident that he can easily capture the Imperial Capital Star, where the elite Sheville vanguard troops are stationed.

The princes all widened their eyes and raised their ears, waiting for the outcome of the battle.

At this time, at the Imperial City Star Side Star Combat Command.

Brian is controlling the thorn vines to let Bartlett honestly send Jacob's vanguard the second message in the past two days.

The first message was sent two days ago, and the content was what Brian and Xavier discussed, which made Jacob mistakenly think that they were trapped.

That's why Jacob's rebels are so confident.

The content of this news is: The troops on the side star have wiped out all the female soldiers who escaped from the vanguard of the Peace Corps.

For the reputation of Prince Jacob, you can divide the large army into two parts, a small part of them pretend to exchange fire with them, and most of them can sneak in from behind the side star.

The message is accompanied by a map of the entrance to the Star Side of the Imperial Capital, and a map of where to exchange fire.

Shortly after the message was sent, the general over there requested a holographic call.

When they had a holographic call, they got another n passwords and got a reply with the words "understood".

After hanging up, Barrett looked back at Brian, sweating profusely.

"Okay, okay? Just let me go!"

Brian waved his hand, and the thorny vine that was tormenting him in Baritt's body reverted to a seed state.

He let out a sigh of relief and was led down by the military female.

Brian turned his head to look at Lu, Lu nodded, and took the military female to the rebel login point to prepare, he wanted to let the rebels have a taste of the fascination that Xavier sent all the way The taste of medicine.