Chapter 106

Transition

Inside out

Last day of the chapel.

Li Zhou was humming a song leisurely, and was making Xavier's favorite apple pie in the kitchen.

Xevier hadn't woken up yet. Ever since he realized the fit with Xavier's evolution, Li Zhou couldn't help pulling Xavier to play with him.

Xevier has always hurt Li Zhou, and as long as it doesn't damage Li Zhou's body, he will always let his little hero play tricks.

So, these days, Xavier has spent the past few days with sore backs and weak legs.

Cherville found that he really couldn't cope with Li Zhou, whose body was recovering and his level had risen.

To this end, he secretly asked Duke what to do.

Duke was silent for a moment, then burst into laughter, and finally, under his threat, prescribed two medicines to him.

The medicine was secretly brought back by Xavier, and when he saw that it was a medicine for kidney deficiency, his face immediately turned green, so that Duke was not mad at him.

Of course, this matter was soon known by Li Zhou.

Duke contacted Li Zhou specially because he was afraid that Xavier, who was wise and wise, would really die in bed. He let Li Zhou take it easy, leaving the green hills, not afraid of running out of firewood.

After hearing this, Li Zhou scratched his head embarrassedly, said that he knew, and hung up the communication.

Severe, who also heard the conversation, wanted to find a crack in the ground to get in.

He blushed and said, "I, I didn't mean to."

Of course Li Zhou couldn't blame Xavier, he also knew that he had made some progress recently.

Reflecting on himself, he decisively planned the time for him and Xavier.

Today happened to be Seville's day off, so last night he was too much, Seville couldn't get up in the morning.

Seeing that it was noon, Li Zhou touched Xavier's pitiful face, which was tossed by him, and got up to make lunch.

In the past few days, Li Zhou was in a good mood. Clyde was busy fighting with Prince Jacob, and at the same time presided over the meeting. His energy was not good, but he let them get into trouble. Lots of holes.

Not only solves the problem of grain and grain seeds, but also operates the errands of transporting grain into the imperial capital and transporting rations to various planets to Taylor's hands, even Brian's marriage is once. Sex is solved.

It was impossible for Taylor to receive this fat job if he didn't work in the empire.

The one who should take over this job should be the Duke of Byron, the owner of Bloomfield, who is in charge of the plantation.

But Byron wanted Taylor, so he had to hand over the fat job to Taylor, so that Taylor could **** him one or two times when he got the caravan to deliver goods.

You know, in the past few months, he has lost several particularly valuable goods.

Although he earns far more than he loses, the loss is enough to hurt his flesh.

Taylor was well versed in business and did not agree immediately.

He took out an attitude of not being in his position and not seeking political affairs, indicating that he did not serve in the imperial capital, and he did not want to live under the supervision of the imperial picket brigade for this benefit.