Chapter 144

Combing

The truth about memory is about to be unlocked

Eli was really scared, he stretched out his hand to resist Jacob, keeping him away from him, shouting that he was out of breath.

However, Jacob didn't give up. After being blocked by him, he stopped for a while, and only stared at him with his eyes. The originally black eyes were faintly red.

No! very wrong!

Although he didn't know Jacob very well, he knew that Jacob wasn't a hothead at all.

After he has made it clear that he is uncomfortable, with Jacob's emphasis on Ye Boer and his sanctimonious character, it is impossible to force it.

And he didn't pretend, the cold shower for nearly an hour in the afternoon had already made him have a high fever.

During the meal, Jacob was indeed very concerned about him. He told him to rest well after the meal. He didn't even let him drink wine. ?

Is this inconsistent? What is the reason?

Recalling Jacob's almost irrational behavior and red eyes, Eli had a guess.

Jacob was poisoned.

But before Eli could think of what kind of poison Jacob had, Jacob, who had just stopped, threw himself up again.

In order not to expose himself, nor to let Jacob succeed, he hurriedly yelled at the door.

"Get out of here, there's something wrong with Your Highness!"

enter.

The waiter took it back.

Jacob also felt Eli's obedience, and followed Eli to the table. Before he could take any further action, Eli poured him a cup of cold tea from head to toe.

He paused, not seeming to understand why Eli would do this.

Seeing the effect, Eli quickly poured another cup of cold tea on Jacob's face.

Afraid that this cold tea would not work, he threw down the teacup, picked up the teapot, opened the lid, and splashed all the water inside on Jacob's face.

The dripping tea fell on the carpet along Jacob's face, and the red light in Jacob's eyes gradually weakened.

He let out a sound like he was just waking up from a dream, this sound was like a sound in Eli's ears, he hurriedly knelt in front of Jacob with a weak and breathless appearance, and said intermittently : "Your Majesty, Your Majesty, are you awake?"

Jacob shook his head, looking at the disheveled and weak female and the messy interior decoration in front of him, and realized what had just happened.

He wiped the tea on his face and set his eyes on the wine glass on the dining table, his eyes showed a fierce color.

After a while, he stretched out his hand to help Eli, feeling the heat of the female skin in his palm, forced a smile.

"I was careless. I'll take you to a different room to rest. I'll call the doctor to see you right away, and your usual medicines will be delivered right away."

Eli raised her head and looked at Jacob pretending to be worried: "Your Majesty, also check your body, I don't know if this thing hurts the body."

Jacob didn't answer Eli, patted Eli's hand comfortingly, and shouted to the door, "Get out of here!"