Chapter 7:

Proposal?

A pie fell from the sky and smashed Li Zhou

Li Zhou caught Xavier, who was lying softly in his arms, and glanced at the large number of military females and males with looking for faults standing at the door of his house, some did not understand what happened.

But from the coma of Xavier and the spirit of the riot exuding from his body, we know that Xavier must be suffering at this time.

Ignoring what happened to Duke, the only one he knew, Li Zhou hugged Xavier horizontally and hurried back to the bedroom.

Placing Xavier on the bed in the bedroom, Li Zhou squeezed his sore arm, thinking: Fortunately, I have worked hard to cultivate in the past two days, otherwise even Xavier will not be able to hold him. What a humiliation it is for a man to not be able to hold his own wife.

Looking at the unknown bugs that followed, Li Zhou frowned and said to Duke: "Let them all go out, you stay."

"Yes, Your Highness."

After Duke finished speaking, he pushed the commander out of the bedroom despite the commander's desperate attempts to stay.

"Your Excellency Commander, for your safety, you should stay outside the door, don't forget what just happened-"

The commander remembered that he was almost twisted by Xavier's neck before, and coughed with a guilty conscience: "I want to see what tricks you guys are playing, I will take this male for genetic matching. "

"Of course, but until the Admiral is out of danger."

Duke gave the military female who followed him a "watch the commander" wink and slammed the door shut.

In the house, Li Zhou put his hand on Xavier's forehead. He didn't know how other males appease the mentally violent female. This is the most convenient way he can think of. , The most labor-saving way to soothe the mind.

As soon as he put his hand on Xavier's forehead, he felt that Xavier's spiritual sea was on the verge of collapse.

Frowning, Li Zhou used his own spirit to comfort Xavier, and at the same time gave out a mental force to walk around Xavier's body, he wanted to know the difference between the female's body and the male's no difference.

With the release of his mental power, Xavier's condition improved visibly to the naked eye, and Li Zhou also discovered the difference between male and female.

Although the mental power will be "knotted and circled" behind the back, it is obvious that the females make more circles, while the males are relatively much less.

Why? Li Zhou was puzzled, and he didn't dare to ask Duke directly for fear of revealing his identity.

How to ask? Li Zhou fell into deep thought and did not see Duke standing behind him. After he calmed Xavier's mental power with one hand, his face changed greatly.

Although Duke doesn't know how males soothe the female's mental strength, the males never let other worms watch the process of soothing the female. This is passed down from generation to generation by males secret.

Because of his work, his mental power has never entered the period of riots, and he has never been married, but judging from the bruises all over his body after his father's mental violence, it is definitely not as simple as Li Zhou's performance.

"But it's really useful!" Duke looked at Xavier's face becoming more and more calm, and he no longer had the appearance of dying when he came, and he was quietly relieved.