Chapter 11

Variation

Li Zhou, who has experienced the end of the world, has never been a naive person

Li Zhou sighed in relief as he watched Xie Weier leave.

Severe did nothing.

He knew that his explanation was full of flaws, and that Seville had doubts about him.

But, he did it on purpose!

The position of the admiral of the empire must not only depend on strength, but also a first-class mind.

So he used the life on the Blue Star as a template, and made up this story with a mixture of truth and falsehood, deliberately testing what Xavier would do when he had doubts about him.

If Xavier wants to arrest him soon, with his ability to completely appease Xavier's rioting mental power, it is completely no problem to suppress Xavier to escape. If necessary, in order to survive, he will It might be possible to arouse Xavier's spiritual power in person.

If Xavier didn't catch him, it proves that Xavier is not the kind of bug who just grabs people without proof, he can slowly let Xavier let go of his guard.

Apart from the fact that he is an alien, he has nothing to hide from Xavier, and he is not afraid of investigation.

The problem of space, sooner or later he will tell Xavier that he wants to use space to make money, and Xavier's identity will be a good cover.

Fortunately, Seville did not disappoint him.

"As the iron-blooded general of the empire, I am unexpectedly soft-hearted. I seem to - prefer you with such a contrast!"

Li Zhou put away his innocent and gentle appearance, touched his chin, and smiled.

He turned and walked back to the dining room, sat on a chair, and continued to eat. He just spent a lot of brain cells to make up lies, and now he is starving to death.

Thinking that it happened that Xavier was not there, he could walk in the space after eating, and by the way, he had to pay attention to the staple food tonight. If he has to worry about the staple food in the future, he will Can't stand it.

Besides, when Xavier left, he swept over Xavier's body secretly with his mental power, and found a lot of dark wounds.

Anyway, Xavier won't catch him now, so he simply repairs Xavier's body.

Maybe Xavier, for the sake of making up his body for him, can be less angry when he reveals his identity in the future.

Thinking of this, Li Zhou speeded up his meal, opened Xing Brain by the way, and browsed shopping websites while eating. He wanted to find out if there was any small agricultural machinery in hand.

Li Zhou was very satisfied with the result. He found an agricultural machine that could transform between human and utensils. After learning about the performance, Li Zhou readily placed the order, and the store promised to deliver it within 30 minutes, and would provide education and assistance.

Just put the leftover vegetables in the fresh-keeping cabinet, the doorbell rang, and the agricultural machinery arrived.

Li Zhou opened the door and saw a sturdy female standing outside the door with a large unopened box next to it.

The woman's eyes lit up when she saw Li Zhouxian, she restrained her excitement when she saw the beautiful man, and politely said: "Your Highness, the noble man, I am an employee of Wevel Agricultural Machinery Company, please leave it to me today. I'll show you how to use the machine."