Chapter 51

Action

Cherville: Please protect Li Zhou

Xieweier was dumbfounded by Li Zhou's question. He vaguely understood that Li Zhou wanted to cooperate with the star thief, but how to cooperate with the star thief? He is a soldier, and the star thief is a thief. Can the soldier and the thief cooperate?

Besides, let him find star thieves who have no bottom line to cooperate, although it may be miraculous, but it is tantamount to seeking skin with tigers, star thieves may cooperate with them on the front foot, and sell them clean with the back foot.

Li Zhou looked at the five worms who were in a daze, smiled slightly, and said to Xavier: "I didn't ask you to contact that kind of vicious star thief, there should be a kind of anti-male injustice outside the imperial capital. Organizations like the Alliance!"

"Or there are members of this organization lurking in the Imperial Capital Star, or, if there is no such organization, we can fabricate such an organization out of thin air!"

Shewell's eyes lit up when he heard it, and said, "You mean to contact members of this organization in the Imperial Capital Star to **** Norman back?"

"But? Will they risk it for Norman?" Duke asked.

Li Zhou shook his head and said, "I didn't want them to rob Norman. The success rate is not high, and it's easy to push Norman directly into danger."

"Then why contact the star thieves?" Duke couldn't help but ask: "Let them create panic, shall we take the opportunity to rob?"

"Uh!" Li Zhou was choked by Duke's question and was a little dumbfounded. He didn't know why Xavier and the others always wanted to take Norman back.

Looking at the five inquiring faces, Li Zhou didn't give up and said directly: "We don't rob the bugs, we change the bugs!"

"If you can contact this kind of star thief organization, tell them directly that "the researcher who has mastered the core male star brain technology was arrested", and let them cooperate with us to rescue Norman! "

Sheville thoughtfully said, "You can try, but they may not believe it."

"We will believe," Aizel said: "I already have a direction, and they have technical knowledge everywhere. Let me tell you in general, they will cooperate with us. But you said that changing insects , how to change, we don't have the weight to exchange with the royal family!"

Li Zhou sneered, and the originally delicate face instantly became colder than Xavier. The green eyes full of vitality were full of murderous intent.

He was full of aura and said, "No, we will let him have it. Not only do I want him to have bugs to replace, but I want to make it known to the entire Internet!"

!"

Cheville trusted Li Zhou very much, knew that Li Zhou was doing it for his good, and nodded in agreement.

At this time, Brian seemed to understand something, thought about it, and said, "I can give you a little more leverage, but it may not be enough to just be unable to give birth to Locke."

Li Zhou is also smart, he immediately understood Brian's thoughts, and said, "You can take the opportunity to solve the problem of your hero, you should know where Grover often haunts!"

"Of course I do," Brian snorted coldly, "No bug knows him better than me, I'll find a way to ask him out, but—"

Li Zhou said coldly: "As long as you can make an appointment with him without revealing yourself, he will hand it over to me, and make sure that it will not trigger Star Brain monitoring and alarm!"