Chapter 76

Marshal Amos

Duke: Pass, pass, although I didn't do anything.

In the living room, Duke and Brian huddled together on the sofa, Tyler folded his arms and sat on the sofa opposite them, and Sheville and Casey hid in the kitchen Help Li Zhou handle the ingredients.

At this moment, Taylor's snow-colored eyes were staring at the two cramped worms on the sofa, and said coldly: "Tell me, what's going on?"

Although Duke was a little scared, he bravely said: "Just, as you can see, I'm with Brian, I'm happy—"

"Shut up, I didn't ask you." Tyler interrupted Duke directly, raised his chin slightly and looked at Brian sitting beside Duke, "I asked him."

Duke saw that his brother was really angry, opened his mouth, didn't dare to say anything, but set his worried eyes on Brian.

Brian knew that today's calamity could not be avoided, he planned to dissolve the marriage relationship with Grover in two months, and then take advantage of the credit for donating food to Clyde , Let Clyde agree to his request not to force marriage, and then find a way to solve the problem of Duke's parent.

Unexpectedly, before his plan was implemented, today's oolong incident occurred.

He looked at Tyler, who could freeze him to death just by looking at him, took the initiative to hold Duke's hand, and said, "Brother Tyler, I like Duke, and I took the initiative to pursue Duke. , don't blame him."

Taylor snorted coldly: "You came after my brother before your own matter was resolved. Have you ever thought about the consequences of this being known to the Guy family?"

, as well as worries about the aftermath of the incident.

He hurriedly assured Taylor: "Don't worry, I have decided to dissolve the marriage with Grover."

"Do you say you can lift it?" Taylor squinted at the female who kidnapped his brother, and said angrily.

"Really."

Casey, who used to pretend to help Li Zhou handle the ingredients in the kitchen, poked her head out of the kitchen, raised her eyebrows and said, "I slapped Grover, he is not worthy of being an S+ female. Lord."

Taylor helplessly looked at Casey who interrupted him, got up and pulled Casey out of the kitchen and pressed it on the sofa, his tone was much softer: "How are you feeling? Are you still uncomfortable? ?"

Casey scratched her face, a little embarrassed, while Duke, who was sitting beside him, widened his eyes in surprise.

Because he had never heard his brother speak so tenderly with a worm who was not close, and even his brother's female monarch did not receive such treatment.

Duke pointed at his brother tremblingly and said, "You two know each other?"

Taylor looked back at Duke and said coolly, "What? Curious?"

Duke nodded frantically and asked tentatively, "What is your relationship?"

Taylor snorted coldly: "You take care of yourself first, even if Brian can dissolve the marriage with Grover peacefully, then according to interstellar law, the female and son must marry again after three years of losing their male master, What shall we do then?"

Duke wilted. To be honest, he didn't know what to do. He promised Brian's confession. Besides really loving Brian, he didn't want to leave any regrets for himself.

Brian saw that Duke was very sad, so he stretched out his hand to take Duke into his arms, and said in a positive tone, "Don't worry, brother, I have a way to solve the forced match."