Chapter 111

fangs

Li Zhou's heart is warm, and he has more nostalgia for this interstellar.

Li Zhou used the ability to coax Xavier to play in the cloakroom upstairs, and it turned into an arc cloud, and a rose with electric light, and also controlled the arc Xiao Li Zhou to hold a large Roses are given to Arc Jr. Sheville.

Cherville likes Li Zhou's vitality now, and is also very interested in Li Zhou's abilities. He regrets that he does not have such abilities.

Li Zhou doesn't see it that way, because his supernatural powers are acquired by cultivating his family's ancestral practice.

Shevell also practiced, but the time was short, and the effects of the exercises were all reflected in the comfort and control of mental power.

Over time, the ability may not be generated.

He told Xavier his guess, and saw Xavier's eyes suddenly looking at him, as if asking "Is it true?"

Li Zhou smiled and scratched Xavier's nose, pampered: "The probability is more than 50%.

Severe is not bothered, there is a 50% probability that it is already very good.

If he really had the ability, he would be more powerful to protect Li Zhou and everything he wanted to protect.

Li Zhou knew what he was thinking when he saw Xavier's expression.

Somewhat angrily, she lowered her head and bit Seville's ear, whispering: "I said, don't carry everything by yourself."

"Don't worry, I won't carry it by myself, I will tell you everything in the future."

Li Zhou smiled: "Hurry up and help me get dressed, my father and the others are still waiting downstairs."

"Well, it looks good in this, I'll take you to buy clothes tomorrow."

"Okay, it's up to you, I'll spend your money."

"It's our money."

They all have wings, but the wings of Li Zhou and Xavier just opened their eyes.

Li Zhou's wings are not bad, mainly Li Zhou is the first male to evolve wings in these tens of thousands of years, so it is strange enough, but Xavier's wings are their surprise.

This allows them to see their future.

Evel even forgot about calling Azel to ask about the secret, and said excitedly: "Have you seen it? Sheville's wings actually gave birth to a phoenix, and six more. I dare to For sure, his quality in all aspects has definitely been greatly improved, and I must give him and Li Zhou a comprehensive medical examination before leaving."

Duke, who is also an expert on this subject, was equally excited, chatting with Evel.

Brian and Amos looked at each other, smiled and did not stop the two researchers from talking like a book, but focused their attention on the wings that became extremely On the quiet Azer.

"What's wrong with you?" Brian patted Azel on the shoulder and asked with concern.

Azel came back to his senses, and saw Brian and his teacher both looking at him with a smile.

He was a little confused at this time, opened his mouth, and wanted to say something, but when he thought that it might involve Li Zhou's privacy, he swallowed the words.