Chapter 39

The Past

Contains a little childhood memory, don't mind buying

Duke first met Brian at a banquet at his house, when he was 5 years old, and the brothers Evel and Azer were 6 years old, and had not joined their wandering Shever is 8 years old.

He took advantage of the bug guard who was watching him that day and ran out to play secretly and bumped into Brian who was only 10 years old.

Brothers Evel and Azer who came over thought he was being bullied, and Qi Qi stood beside him and glared at Brian, who was already tall at the time.

Brian, who had begun to study with Marshal Amos, did not take the Aivil brothers who were a little taller than Duke in his eyes. Seeing whether to cry or not, the snow-like little Duke showed an aggrieved expression, took a step forward, and picked up Little Duke regardless of Evil's obstruction.

Turning Little Duke in his arms, scratching Little Duke's ticklish flesh, and the crying little dumpling giggled, and Brian revealed A smile.

He held Little Duke with one hand, and with the other took out a piece of candy wrapped in floral paper from his pocket, put it in Little Duke's palm, and said softly: "My name is Sharp Bryan, how about you?"

Duke clearly remembered the feeling that he felt in Brian's arms at the time, very safe and warm, so he easily forgave the bad bug that hurt him. Answer: "Clemens Duke, my name is Duke."

Later, Xavier was picked up by Amos, and their five little sons stayed with Amos because of the arrangement of the family. When Amos was away, he followed the eldest Brian as a follower, and Brian also dutifully cared and cared for their younger sons.

Among the five female sons, Xavier and Brian have the highest fighting talent and were accepted as direct disciples by Amos.

Aivil continued the family tradition and was a medical wizard, while Azel entered the research institute. He himself is more interested in medical experiments, and is also firmly developing towards his dream.

It was the happiest time of their lives, every morning when they opened their eyes, Brian and Shevel were sparring, while Evel and Ezel were trying to gain knowledge in all aspects , I'm afraid I can't remember being in the yard for morning reading.

Their relationship, even as an adult, has always been very good, because he is the youngest, and Brian and Xavier love to tease him. Brian knew that he liked food, and he teased him with different delicious food every day.

During that time, although Brian and Xavier had frictions from time to time, the five bugs' relationship never changed. Until ten years ago, when Brian was 58 years old, their previous harmony was broken by an order from Clyde.

Brian was given to marry the eldest son of the Guy family, known as the royal lackey, Grover. Grover was a frequent visitor to Neal Street and lingered in the glamorous brothels all the year round , is the scum of the scum.

They were young and energetic at the time, and they had Marshal Amos as their backer, so they wanted to resist, at least delay their marriage until Brian was 66 years old. But before their plan could be implemented, Brian was unsuspectingly stunned by his female father, who was then sent to the new house prepared by the Mandel family for Grover by his male father.

What happened that night, they didn't know until they broke into Mandel's house the next day.

Kneeling outside the door all night.

Brian's body was sore and weak because of the medicine, and he couldn't kneel at all. As soon as he fell, the bug waiter helped him up, and the next thing that greeted him was Grover's whip.