Chapter 89

Conjecture

Mantis catching cicada oriole behind

Duke did not rush to contact Fake Pinlu, but after seeing the statement of Marshal Amos, he was going to visit the teacher at Archie's house first.

With the release of Amos' statement, the attitude of netizens who were originally critical of the royal family changed a little, but it didn't take long for the wind to return to the beginning of public opinion.

After the Emperor Xiong went to the prince's residence, did it take so long to issue a statement?

This is clearly the emperor who threatened their marshals, and their marshals had no choice but to make this statement against his heart.

Anonymous questioning of the imperial family for the people of the empire who were grieved by Amos, and soon the forum building where "let the royal family come out and give an explanation" was built.

In the end, after Clyde summoned Aizel, he suppressed the anonymous netizens who "forced the palace", and after the posts praising the royal family's devotion to the top, the public opinion on the interstellar network stopped temporarily.

No matter how much you cover your mouth, it will not change the fact that the video is flying all over the sky and the royal family has a guilty conscience.

Although the incident of "forcing the palace" did not spread on a large scale due to the fast handling, it eventually affected Clyde's well-maintained image in front of the people of the empire.

Clyde looked at this farce with an ugly face, and contacted Amos angrily.

As soon as Amos' face appeared, Clyde sternly asked, "You did it on purpose."

"What is your majesty talking about? I don't understand." Amos looked at Clyde innocently.

Clyde looked at Amos who was pretending to be innocent with himself, his back molars were about to be crushed, and said coldly: "Don't pretend to be confused in front of me, why don't you just leave after I leave? make a statement?"

"Huh? Your Majesty didn't tell me to make a statement right away? Besides, if you think something is wrong, why didn't you remind me before you left, and didn't ask your valet to explain me after you left?" Si smiled.

Amos did not make a statement.

When he wanted to settle accounts with Amos, he made a statement. However, making a statement at this time was tantamount to pulling down the fig leaf of the royal family.

He didn't expect that he would be put together by Amos again, after all, he and Amos had reached an agreement.

Yamorgan never thought of helping the royal family through the difficulties, and because he went to find him, he left a handle instead.

If he does not do as agreed, Amos will publish the content of their conversation, then he will face internal and external troubles.

He despised Amos too much, and his younger brother was too useless. After six years of marriage, he could not fully control Amos even after being pregnant with a cub.

After the statement was issued, he should not have looked for Amos, but he couldn't swallow it, and he was not reconciled, he had to get something back, at least he wanted Amos Uneasy.

After all, she is restless, and there is no male master around to comfort the pregnant female son, it is completely normal for something to happen. When Amos is pregnant for more than ten months, he is the most vulnerable At that time, it will not be too late to completely solve him.