Chapter 129

Cleaner

What? The cleaners like Xavier, and Li Zhou is jealous.

Before Seville and the others went to catch the cleaner, the cleaner came to the door by himself.

He came to Isol Star in the name of visiting relatives. As soon as he arrived on Isol Star, he ran to "surrender" in front of Bowen, who is now in charge of the security of Isol Star.

Bowen looked at the familiar face of the cleaner and asked in surprise, "How could it be you? Didn't you get fired?"

Cleaner-Carla said with a smile: "Why can't it be me? If I was fired, I can't walk around? Don't talk nonsense, I have an urgent matter to see the deputy commander. Your Excellency, take me there quickly."

Bowen did not delay, and took Kara directly to the military headquarters to find Xavier.

He knew that Xavier was looking for this cleaner recently, but he didn't expect that this cleaner was actually Carla, Xavier's former personal soldier.

Sheville and Duke did not expect that this cleaner was still a bug they were familiar with. Looking at Carla, who was handsome and smiling all the time, he was speechless.

Because he knew that Carla was framed by Mandel and was kicked out of the army, he happened to be absent at that time, when he came back, the matter was a foregone conclusion and Carla was gone.

Carla seemed to see a little guilt hidden in Xavier's heart, and said first: "Deputy commander don't have to feel guilty, how could that idiot Mandel frame me, I took this opportunity to leave you voluntarily of."

"Why?" Xavier was stunned, he never thought it was Carla herself who took the initiative to get on Mandel's condom.

Carla chuckled, with something in her eyes that Xavier could not understand.

He said slowly: "Because I am the killer that Prince Jacob sent to you to lurk and kill you."

"Then why didn't you do it?" Duke on the side couldn't help asking, "You can't be the one who fell in love with Xavier and couldn't bear to kill him, right?"

"Why is it impossible?" Carla raised her eyes, with an expression that seemed to say "I just fell in love with Xavier".

Duke was choked by Carla, rolled his eyes, and asked Carla, "Do you believe what you say?"

Carla asked, "Isn't that what you said?"

Duke: ".." seems to be what he really said.

With an embarrassed cough, Duke said sternly: "Seriously, why didn't you complete the task your master gave you?"

"Because I can't kill Xavier, and I don't want to kill Xavier, and Jacob is not my master."

Kara's eyes fell on the cold and steady Xavier, remembering the way Xavier would rather endure the mental violence alone, but also fight back the star beasts to protect them.

He is Sheville's personal soldier, and he is the worm who takes care of Sheville's clothing, food and daily life. It is reasonable to say that he should be Sheville's closest confidant.

But Xavier was never used to having insects wait on him, he did everything himself, and never told him what to do.

Only once, Xavier ordered him, and it was that time he gave up killing Xavier.

It was the summer of three years ago. They were conducting a routine inspection of the border and found that the star beasts were looting small planets close to the border.