Chapter 2:

Discharge

Die

When Li Zhou woke up again, Xavier had already left, and he had also come out of the medical cabin and lay in an ordinary ward.

As soon as he woke up, the medical center was notified, and Iwell pushed Duke through the door.

He is recovering quickly and can be discharged from the hospital in a few days.

Li Zhou nodded, glanced at Aiweier and said embarrassedly: "That doctor, I, I don't have the money to pay for medical expenses.."

Aivil laughed as he watched the male in his voice getting smaller and smaller: "Don't worry, Your Royal Highness, Admiral Xavier has already paid for your medical expenses. After you are discharged from the hospital, we will send someone to take the You go to the Male Protection Association to register, and you will have all the house supplies after registration, and the association will also distribute 1 million stars to your account every month for daily expenses until you find your own female monarch."

Li Zhou breathed a sigh of relief, in fact, after listening to Evel's explanation yesterday, he found that this era is respected by males, and all resources are inclined to males, specifically why resources are directed to useless males He still can't understand the tilt. After all, in their era, resources have been tilted towards the strong from ancient times to the present.

The rule of thumb is ruled by males.

But no matter what, the honorable treatment of the male son allows Li Zhou to smoothly pass the period of lack of information and resources, and will not fall into the streets. As for the system and laws of this era, he can slowly learn.

Li Zhou was discharged from the hospital three days later. During these three days, he borrowed the nurse's optical brain to access the Interstellar Network, and found traces of his life as a human in the interstellar historical data. .

Times haven't gotten better.

The virus has evolved, not only can infect human beings, animals, plants and all living species can be infected, and the human beings who have survived with great difficulty become the weakest existence again, and then alien civilization invades , there is no record of human beings.

It may have completely disappeared, or it may have merged with aliens, or it may just be a historical gap caused by the loss of historical materials.

But in any case, everything about Blue Star has become the past, and the current Blue Star is only a piece of scorched earth, and there is no life.

Li Zhou felt a little uncomfortable. Although he had no relatives at that time, he still had many brothers who were born and died. Now he is alive, and his brothers have long since turned to dust.

Packed up his mood, Li Zhou began to understand the current interstellar age and the species issue he was most concerned about.

Through Interstellar Encyclopedia, he knew that this era is dominated by Zerg, and Zerg is a completely different race from humans.

The appearances are all men, and there may be women, but Li Zhou has not seen them so far.

He also learned that the reason why males are weak and high is because they are scarce and have the ability to comb and promote the evolution of females' spiritual power. If the female child cannot be comforted and groomed by the male child's mental power, the final result will be that he will die before he is seventy or eighty.