Chapter 110

New leader

The calculated Li Zhou.

Ever didn't quite understand what his teacher meant by making a fuss, but he knew that the teacher would not be very good, so he didn't ask more.

He excitedly informed Azel and Duke and Brian who had not returned to M star to come to the manor to see the miracle.

Azel was a little unclear, but she put down the handover work at hand and decided to take a look.

He knew Aivil and knew he wouldn't lie. Since Evel said it was a miracle, he must have seen something unexpected.

After telling the dean of the research institute that he would come back tomorrow to take over the rest of the work, he turned around and left the research institute regardless of the dean's reinstatement.

At the same time, Brian, who was about to say goodbye to his teacher and return to the M star, rushed over with Duke after learning that Xavier had brought his teacher to the manor.

Received a text message from Evel on the way, they thought something major happened, so they rushed to the manor.

However, as soon as they entered the living room, what they saw was that Aiweier was enjoying tea and snacks with his teacher, and there was nothing different, but Xie Er and Li Zhou, who were supposed to be the main bugs, were not.

Is there something wrong with Xavier and Li Zhou?

No, if something happened to Xavier and Li Zhou, the teacher and Evil would not be so calm.

Thinking of this, Brian frowned. After greeting the teacher respectfully, he asked, "Evil, you called us in such a hurry, what happened? Where's Xavier?"

Ever, who has calmed down a lot, said with a smile: "I asked you to come, of course something happened. As for Xavier, he is resting in the room with Li Zhou, who has successfully evolved."

"Evolution? Is Li Zhou okay?"

Duke was a little worried, he remembered that Li Zhou had just passed two levels more than three months ago. During that time, Li Zhou was extremely fragile and was always sick and groggy.

It just didn't take long, it's not good news to evolve again.

Seeing Duke's distrustful expression, Aivil said speechlessly: "The teacher is still here, and besides, I'm not as unreliable as you, even if I'm unreliable, you always believe it. Teacher."

Duke relaxed when he heard Evel Tiamos, and took his teacher's arm coquettishly: "Teacher, is everything Evel said true? Is Li Zhou really all right? ?"

Amos stroked Duke's hair, greeted Brian to sit down, and recounted what had just happened.

Duke was as delighted as Iville, chatting into discussion.

Li Zhou is the first male with wings, which is a rare opportunity for doctors and researchers like them.

Brian was thoughtful after hearing this, he looked at the teacher who was smiling and watching Iville and Duke play, and thought: "The teacher means that after the uprising is successful, you can choose Li Zhou as the new leader?"

Amos raised his eyebrows, but he was not at all surprised by Brian's sharpness, and said solemnly: "Is there such an idea, but in the end whether it is Li Zhou or Xavier, it depends on the time. Case."

Brian nodded knowingly, he knew the teacher had a good idea.

Amos wanted Li Zhou to be the new leader for three reasons.