Chapter 13

Concept

Well, I'll try to trust you

It was past two o'clock in the morning when Xavier actually fell asleep.

Before, he lay alone on the comfortable big bed for a long time, unable to fall asleep, and the image of Li Zhou walking towards him kept popping up in his mind.

Yongzi's soft pure black hair was gently blown by the night wind, and a warm smile reflected in his blue pupils.

Xevier didn't know how to describe the beauty of Xiongzi at this time, he stared blankly at Li Zhou walking towards him step by step, until Xiongzi opened his mouth to call him back from his absence.

He said, "Welcome home, my general!"

Li Zhou has the ethereal voice that all women love most, and at this moment, there is a little warmth in this voice, which makes Xieweier, who has just recovered, almost lost in Li Zhou's voice " Welcome home".

The words "Welcome home" have not been heard by Xavier for too many years, and since the death of his female father, No Worm has spoken to him again.

He also became an unwanted female cub because of the death of the male and female fathers.

During that time, in order to survive, he had to suffer from all kinds of hardships. He ingested too many toxic substances from time to time, which led to his mental violence to the brink of collapse at a young age.

If he hadn't fainted beside the trash can around the house of Marshal Ammos and was taken home by the Marshal, I'm afraid there would be no Admiral Cheville by now.

Sheville never imagined that after many years, he would hear this sentence in the mouth of the most annoying male.

Turning over on the bed, Xavier remembered that Li Zhou gently took him home and granted him the highest authority of the entire house.

In other words, if Li Zhou wants to hide something in this house, as long as he wants to find it, he can find it.

He thought Li Zhou didn't understand, but Li Zhou's next words let him know that Li Zhou didn't understand, but was willing to open everything to him.

Li Zhou said: "Only if you have the highest authority over this house can this be our home."

This sentence made Xavier not sure how to answer, so he silently accepted the authorization given by Li Zhou, thinking that this would be good for him to monitor Li Zhou, and on the other hand, he felt a little despicable.

Li Zhou is telling him with practical actions that he will not harm him, but he still can't get over the disgust of male insects and suspicion of all unknown things in his heart.

"Just do it!"

Xevier thought: Let's get along not far or near.

Since Li Zhou didn't fortify him, then he would protect Li Zhou's secrets and safety, and he should repay Li Zhou's friendship for him and comforting his spirit.

It's just that when he remembered that Li Zhou was so careful that he didn't want to force him, and prepared a separate room for him, his calm heart started to ripple again.

Reproduction has always been the top priority of the Zerg. As long as the married male and female, whether they want to or not, they will have the same room, so that the female can give birth to the worm as soon as possible.