Chapter115

Female, mutant star beast

S-class mutant star beast

Li Zhou did not continue to walk into the office, but stood at the door of the office and waited quietly.

Azel and Norman, who were following up, didn't understand what Li Zhou was doing. Just as they were about to ask, they were quietly stopped by Li Zhou.

Aizel and Norman were not stupid, and immediately understood that something was wrong.

Afraid that Li Zhou would not be able to handle it himself, Azel quietly hid in the blind spot, while Norman ran out and asked the female soldiers to surround the place.

When everything was ready, Li Zhou made a gesture to Azer, then walked into the office indifferently, and quickly rushed towards the only file cabinet in the office that could hide.

However, when he opened the filing cabinet, he found nothing.

Li Zhou squinted his eyes, instead of letting his guard down, he became more alert.

He stopped Aizel who was about to follow up, he walked slowly in the office, and the spiritual force poured out as he walked. a bit.

After a while, Li Zhou smiled slightly, and the white lightning flashed in his hand, directly holding the beautiful metal guard of the filing cabinet.

"Ah..!"

With an inexplicable scream, a "female" figure slowly appeared in the filing cabinet..

I don't know if Clyde is intentional or not. He wanted to go to the palace two days ago to report his work, but Clyde used various reasons to avoid seeing him.

Last night when he was resting, he and Li Zhou talked about this issue, and Li Zhou told him meaningfully.

"Clyde has his own thoughts, you don't have to worry, he will definitely see you tomorrow."

Xevier couldn't understand why Li Zhou was so sure that Clyde would see him tomorrow.

But no matter how he asked Li Zhou, it was used to act like a spoiled child, Li Zhou just smiled and didn't speak.

Just tell him that there will be a surprise when he returns to Isol Star, and ask him what surprise or not, it will whet his appetite.

But he believed in Li Zhou. Li Zhou said that Clyde would meet, so he should meet.

So he got up early this morning and re-submitted his wish to enter the palace.

Sure enough, it didn't take long for Clyde to announce that he would enter the palace for an audience. He sorted out his uniform and followed the bug attendant to the council hall, looking forward to Li Zhou's surprise as he walked. .

As soon as he entered the council hall, he saw Clyde talking to his valet Prino.

Plino nodded and left the council hall. When passing by Seville, he respectfully asked "Okay".

Shevell also nodded politely in response, and after he could not see Prino at all, Shevell formally bowed to Clyde, kneeling on one knee, crossing his hands and touching his chest.

Clyde laughed heartily and told Xavier to hurry up, never mentioning the fact that he had left Xavier for two days, and opened his mouth to care about Xavier and Amos on Isol. Life.

Sheville replied respectfully: "Thanks to Your Majesty, everything is fine."

Hearing Xavier's extremely perfunctory answer, Clyde was not angry, but really stepped down from the throne and patted Xavier on the shoulder like a wise man who cared about his subjects.