Chapter 112

Black eat black

First battle

Two days passed in a blink of an eye, and Xavier handed over the manor to Taylor to take care of it, and then led Li Zhou, and Amos with some of his close subordinates, and set off for the mining star.

This time they came out of the imperial capital in the name of investigating the mutation of the star beasts, so there were not many people who went into battle lightly, salutes, supplies and follows the army females.

On the way to the mine star, Xavier always had a shallow smile on his face, but his spirit was always tense.

Although they left the Imperial City safely, with his knowledge of Clyde, it is impossible to pass up such an excellent opportunity to get rid of him and Amos.

Expected to be ambushed on the route they must pass.

So, he did not hurry, but traveled slowly like a sightseeing tour.

Li Zhou walked to the Lord with a few cups of freshly squeezed orange juice and freshly baked biscuits, followed by several military females carrying the same thing.

Put the things on the battle table, waved to Xavier, and said softly: "Call them over to eat something."

Sheville nodded and beckoned to let the military female who could not wait to smell the fragrance come over to eat.

Because Bowen was familiar with Li Zhou, and saw his boss agree, he rushed over directly.

Other unfamiliar military females also started to move after seeing Bowen like this.

When they took the first bite of the biscuits, they paused at the same time, and then frantically grabbed them in front of Li Zhou.

Li Zhou hurriedly stopped: "Don't rob, I've done a lot, not enough—"

Li Zhou did not say the following words, because he was already picked up by Xavier and walked towards the door.

They were on the largest starship this time. Besides them, there were many female soldiers who went to the mining star together.

At this time, he was held in his arms by Xavier, and was coaxed by the passing military females, which made Li Zhou, who was already a little taller than Xavier, a little embarrassed.

He quickly patted Xavier on the shoulder and motioned Xavier to put him down, but Xavier did not listen to him, and walked more calmly towards their room.

It wasn't until Li Zhou was put on the bed that Xavier said with a stern face: "Didn't I let you rest? Why did you go to the kitchen to make biscuits for these stinky boys? Did your fever subside? Forget it? What did you vomit up last night?"

"I'm just a little tired from lying down, so I got up to move around. I baked your favorite apple pie and made milk tea. Would you like some?" Li Zhou replied shyly.

After his evolution this time, his physical fitness is much better than before.

But I don't know if it was born to collide with outer space, or what happened thousands of years ago.

As long as he leaves the defense net of the planet, he will gradually become weak, especially after the transition, he will definitely be affected by the dual side effects of outer space and transition, and will have a fever and sickness.