Chapter 85

Negotiation

The beloved son of his parents has a far-reaching plan.

After Ed came out of Azer's house, he scratched his head in annoyance. Although Azer didn't beat him out, he gave an ambiguous answer to helping him.

to the Interstellar Video Network, but Azel doesn't eat this set at all.

Let's not talk about whether Azel can lock the source of the device, even if Azel can, Azel says he can't or has been delaying time for technical reasons, and he can't use this The reason is that the emperor will rule Azel's sins.

.

When the first two incidents happened, he had already strengthened the inspection efforts of Interstellar. Moreover, the propaganda department was scolded by Xionghuang because of the previous two incidents, and he even asked the Royal Academy overnight. A researcher specializing in cybersecurity helped upgrade the surveillance system.

But so what? Even if he scolded all the worms, it wouldn't change the fact that their surveillance system was a sieve, and it wouldn't change his current predicament.

Just when he was at a loss, his deputy sent him a text message, saying that the female queen of Jovik came to the police headquarters, saying that there were clues to provide.

's inquiry.

At the same time, Li Zhou, who had just learned about such a big scandal in the Imperial Capital Star, excitedly tugged at Xavier's sleeve and asked, "Did you arrange it?"

Sheville shook his head: "It's not me, I won't hide from you what I'm going to do, but the little thing that can bypass the two monitoring systems and find the loopholes of the Star Network may be the same as Azer related."

"That's right, you won't hide it from me." Li Zhou frowned: "Will Azer be suspected?"

"It's okay to be suspected." Shevell said firmly: "The problem of technology will only be understood when it really reaches that field. As long as Azer does not admit it, Ed and the others can't find evidence to prove it. This matter has something to do with Azel, and there are so many geniuses in this world."

The girl who was detained on the floor? And was the girl transferred by Clyde, or did she run away?"

Cheville didn't know who did it, but he could be sure that the worm behind the scenes knew the secret of the clubhouse and planned this operation for the female.

When he saw this scandal, Li Zhou was still asleep, and his first reaction was that Casey did it.

But he contacted Casey, Casey said that he did not do it, and was also curious who was doing things for the sky.

As for the female, Casey's men really saw it, and was picked up by a small aircraft. .

"Sorry." Casey said, "We couldn't keep up, and we don't know if the bugs behind the scenes will make a fuss about the appearance of this female."

Cheville comforted: "It has nothing to do with you, you have tried your best, it is still uncertain whether the worm behind the scenes is an enemy or a friend, and the female son was taken away, it is not necessarily a bad thing."

"Hopefully so." Kathy sighed and asked, "How is it over there?"

Chever told Casey the simple situation on his side, and asked Casey to pay more attention to the follow-up. After contacting at any time, he hung up the communication.